"CALIFORNIA" FEAT. BIG OSO LOC & FAT STEVE (CHICANO RAP AT ITS FINEST)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2005
LOL LOOK AT U VATOS... IM JUST SAYIN THAT CAUSE THATS WHAT I HEARD FROM SOME VATO THAT LIVES IN MADERA THAT RAPS... AND THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME BOUT THEM... IF U GROW UP AROUND PEOPLE THAT TALK LIKE THAT... THATS FINE... IM NOT TELLIN U THAT U HAVE TO DRESS A CERTAIN WAY... OR EVEN TALK A CERTAIN WAY... I UNDERSTAND IN THE BAY THERE R LOTS OF BLACKS THERE... AND I KNOW PRACTICALLY EVERY LATINO THAT LIVES THERE USES THE WORD NIGGA... EVEN THEM VATOS OUT ON 19TH BE SAYIN NIGGA... AND STILL CLAIMIN SURENO... U VATOS CAN PUT IT WORK ON THOSE LEVAS FOR ALL I CARE... THEY AINT TRUE SURENOS... BUT ANYWAYZ LEVAS... DONT BE TAKIN WHAT I SAID TO UR CULO... U VATOS GO ALL CRAZY JUST CAUSE I SAID SOMETHING BOUT WHAT I HEARD... THATS Y I SAID "WHO KNOWS IF ITS TRUE"... DONT U VATOS EVER READ... SO BEFORE U MARICAS START GOIN ALL CRAZY... READ EVERYTHING OVER TWICE BEFORE U START YAPPIN SUS LABIOS... ORA PUES

Feb 9, 2003
Jesus Christ! We need some officers of the law to step in and put a stop on this Brown-on-Brown Net Banging. Big Oso's parts [verses and chorus] and the beat were tight. Didn't really like the other verse.

Jun 12, 2005
I_Criminal_E said:
LOL LOOK AT U VATOS... IM JUST SAYIN THAT CAUSE THATS WHAT I HEARD FROM SOME VATO THAT LIVES IN MADERA THAT RAPS... AND THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME BOUT THEM... IF U GROW UP AROUND PEOPLE THAT TALK LIKE THAT... THATS FINE... IM NOT TELLIN U THAT U HAVE TO DRESS A CERTAIN WAY... OR EVEN TALK A CERTAIN WAY... I UNDERSTAND IN THE BAY THERE R LOTS OF BLACKS THERE... AND I KNOW PRACTICALLY EVERY LATINO THAT LIVES THERE USES THE WORD NIGGA... EVEN THEM VATOS OUT ON 19TH BE SAYIN NIGGA... AND STILL CLAIMIN SURENO... U VATOS CAN PUT IT WORK ON THOSE LEVAS FOR ALL I CARE... THEY AINT TRUE SURENOS... BUT ANYWAYZ LEVAS... DONT BE TAKIN WHAT I SAID TO UR CULO... U VATOS GO ALL CRAZY JUST CAUSE I SAID SOMETHING BOUT WHAT I HEARD... THATS Y I SAID "WHO KNOWS IF ITS TRUE"... DONT U VATOS EVER READ... SO BEFORE U MARICAS START GOIN ALL CRAZY... READ EVERYTHING OVER TWICE BEFORE U START YAPPIN SUS LABIOS... ORA PUES
man i doubt you have been to 19 st, dont listen to what people tell you untill you go to the spots they talk to you about. I heard this i heard that i heard this and i heard that, maybe you should take a ride and see for yourself cause personally i've never seen a sureno say nigga and if that was the case there would be a bunch of sureno rappers saying nigga already, keep supporting chicano rap and its all good, matter of fact i got family down in fontana what do you bang and what do they call you? maybe some uncles or cousins know you.

Jun 12, 2005
Young Chris707 said:
criminal doesnt no what he says n that other fag that talks shit with the mr. fagget 4 his sig never heard of real rap. them down south fags r tone def. this song is a sick song
i've never heard real rap :ermm: ? i'm not hating, this thread was started in the southern cali forum and i'm just saying what i think about it, its a 4 out of 10. it will be on the radio for about one week and they will probably notice its not good enough, dont invest on this song and go find a better one or make a better one, that's my opinion.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
anonymousman said:
man i doubt you have been to 19 st, dont listen to what people tell you untill you go to the spots they talk to you about. I heard this i heard that i heard this and i heard that, maybe you should take a ride and see for yourself cause personally i've never seen a sureno say nigga and if that was the case there would be a bunch of sureno rappers saying nigga already, keep supporting chicano rap and its all good, matter of fact i got family down in fontana what do you bang and what do they call you? maybe some uncles or cousins know you.
TRUST ME...IM FROM FRISCO...........THEY DO SAY NIGGA,,,,,THEY EVEN GOT "SF" TATTED.......N YES THEY DO DRESS LIKE " MAYATES "

Apr 23, 2005
Oh yeah.. ^^^I remember some Sureno from other website and he b sports his SF hat, he said "SF" stand for 'Sureno Frisco' that shyt cracks me up, Man hahaha

Jul 7, 2005
for reals lil rob does have skills lil rob been getting played on the radio for a while now but got major singed on hius new album thats why you see SUMMER NIGHTS on MTV and all over the radio But big oso loc does have a radio chance with a track called "WEST COAST LIFE STYLE" Fat steve with that track "WE COMING" lil coner with that track "Yay related" or something like that speedy loc "Ghetto Ballin" Red Rum "Brother Love" BUT FOR REALS ITS NOT ABOUT BEING A SURENO RAPPER THATS GONNA GET YOU A NAME ITS ON YOUR BEATS,SKILLS AND WHAT YOU RAP ABOUT LIKE FOR REALS MOST OF THE NORTENOS SONGS ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SURENOS AND WHEN YOU LISTEN 2 SURENO RAP YOU DON'T HEAR SURENO RAP KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT NORTENOS AM NOT saying all norte rap is dissin sureno rap but yea i have heard alot of sick knocking tracks by nortenos

Jul 7, 2005
and for the track "CALIFORNIA" by Big Oso Loc & Fat Steve i think the track is alright but the way that Fat steve jump on the message board and started to say request it on the radio doesn't mean there gonna play it on the radio

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Mister_One said:
for reals lil rob does have skills lil rob been getting played on the radio for a while now but got major singed on hius new album thats why you see SUMMER NIGHTS on MTV and all over the radio But big oso loc does have a radio chance with a track called "WEST COAST LIFE STYLE" Fat steve with that track "WE COMING" lil coner with that track "Yay related" or something like that speedy loc "Ghetto Ballin" Red Rum "Brother Love" BUT FOR REALS ITS NOT ABOUT BEING A SURENO RAPPER THATS GONNA GET YOU A NAME ITS ON YOUR BEATS,SKILLS AND WHAT YOU RAP ABOUT LIKE FOR REALS MOST OF THE NORTENOS SONGS ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT SURENOS AND WHEN YOU LISTEN 2 SURENO RAP YOU DON'T HEAR SURENO RAP KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT NORTENOS AM NOT saying all norte rap is dissin sureno rap but yea i have heard alot of sick knocking tracks by nortenos
They Play Lil'Rob Vid On MTV? I Watch MTV All The Time And I Dont See It.

Apr 25, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Big Oso's parts [verses and chorus] and the beat were tight. Didn't really like the other verse.

YEA THIS IS PRETTY MUCH HOW I FEEL BOUT THE TRACK..I THINK THE CONCEPT IS COO BUT SOME PRACTICE IS STILL NEEDED...NOT AN OUNCE OF HATING THATS JUST MY HONEST OPINION

Jun 12, 2005
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
TRUST ME...IM FROM FRISCO...........THEY DO SAY NIGGA,,,,,THEY EVEN GOT "SF" TATTED.......N YES THEY DO DRESS LIKE " MAYATES "

i guess thats just san francisco i cant speak on the bay area cause i'm not from there and yeah any mexican saying nigga i gives a fuck what they bang they can all die for all i care

Feb 4, 2005
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE HOMEBOY FORUM AND SHIT WHAT UP WITH ALL THESE BITCH ASS LIL ROB GROUPIES ON THIS SHIT?THAT ONE NIGGA GOT A POINT, LIL ROB IS MAKIN ALL LATINOS LOOK BAD. WE SAY NIGGA IN NORTHERN CALI CUZ IS HOW PEOPLE TALK IN OUR ENVIROMENT WHY DO U THINK ALL DEM SCRAPS IN L.A SAY ESE? CUZ EVERYONE ELSE DOES, IM THE TYPE OF DUDE THAT IF I DIDNT LIKE A NIGGA BUT HE HAD FLOWS, I WOULD ADMIT IT BUT 2 TELL U THE TRUTH, LIL ROB HAS NO FLOWS WHAT SO EVER, AND Y'ALL HOMIES SHOULD REGULATE ON THIS FORUM CUZ U SEEM TO BE GETTING INFESTED WITH RATS YADIDIMEAN?