"CALIFORNIA" FEAT. BIG OSO LOC & FAT STEVE (CHICANO RAP AT ITS FINEST)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
HEY_YOU said:
THIS SONG JUST PROVED NORTENOS RAPPERS ARE 400 YEARS AWAY FROM MAKING IT ANYWERE....HOW SAD IF YOUR ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WaS GOOD.......... :x :x CLAY AKIEN DROPS MORE HEAT

............CORNIEST SONG SINCE JUST A FRIEND BY MARIO

Corniest song would definitly go to Lil' Rob for "Summer Nights". Even Southern Cali people will tell you that. And if they like it it's cuz they jockin' Rob. Big Oso and Fat Steve kept it real the whole time, didn't have to switch they're image up or soften up. They didn't say nothing 'bout Surenos and proved that Norteno's can spit that radio shit!! Good track Oso N Steve!!

Requesting it allday!!

:cool:

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I_Criminal_E said:
THE SONG MAY BE CALLED CALIFORNIA... BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE REPPIN FOR ALL OF CALIFORNIA... THEYRE REPPIN FOR THE "HOMEBOYS" IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA... AINT NO "HOMEBOYS" DOWN SOUTH SO THEY JUST REPPIN FOR THEIR SIDE OF CALI... MY PERSONAL OPINION... THE SONGS WACK... IM SAYIN THAT CAUSE THEYRE NORTENOS... THAT SONG WONT GET RADIO PLAY AND THATS A FACT... MAYBE IN NORTHERN CALI IT WILL BUT NOT OVER HERE... WE ALL KNOW NONE OF THESE RAPPERS WILL EVER MAKE IT IN THE GAME CAUSE NO ONE RECOGNIZES THEM... OUR RAPPERS R THE ONES WHO ARE MAKIN A NAME FOR THEMSELVES... AND RAP ABOUT SHIT BESIDES GANG BANGIN...
Lil' Rob is the only one making any kind of name for himself, not as a Southerner either, making a name for himself as a sellout!!! Fat Steve and Big Oso Loc keeping it real fa dam sho! U don't like the track cuz a Norteno did it. That's it! Be str8 up quit hating on the homeboy! That tracks got heat and I'ma love hearing it on the radio!!

Jun 12, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Yea ese if you want to listen to some real chicano rap rolas go here ese tell me what chu think aye... For all chu surenos out there... This vato's bien firme' holmes.

http://www.northern-ridaz.com/music...eepy_santino_presents-the_northern_lifestyle/
the first album on that website has a rapper named sleepy sanatino his introduction song says nigga like 10 times before he starts fapping :dead: he's a fake, post another site if you want to convince anyone.

Aug 27, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
Lil' Rob is the only one making any kind of name for himself, not as a Southerner either, making a name for himself as a sellout!!! Fat Steve and Big Oso Loc keeping it real fa dam sho! U don't like the track cuz a Norteno did it. That's it! Be str8 up quit hating on the homeboy! That tracks got heat and I'ma love hearing it on the radio!!
MY BAD I JUST READ WHAT I PUT... CORRECTION... WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS NOT CAUSE THEYRE NORTENOS... IF THEY MAKE GOOD MUSIC FUCK IT... BUT HONESTLY I DONT LIKE IT... THOSE GORDOS SUCK PERIOD... THEY HAVE NO LYRICAL TALENT AT ALL... MISTER D EVEN RAPS BETTER THAN THEM... AND MISTER D'S SUCKS BIG TIME

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
HERE WE GO AGIAN A SUR WHO LIKES LIL'ROB BUT TALKS SHIT ABNOUT BLACKS ALL SUR RAPPERS SUCKS!!! AND ALL NORTENO RAPPERS ARE BETTER THAN SURENOS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
anonymousman said:
the song wasnt dissrespectful towards anyone or nothing, but are you seriously comparing it to summer nights? you can probably compare it to some sureno song that sucks, it might come out on the radio if enough money is invested into it but it wont get to the top 10 on kwin or hot 105.
DONT TRIP ESE..........PEOPLE THINK WE LOOKIN CRAZY BUT I THINK WE LOOKIN CLASSY....BUT THEN AGAIN THATS ONLY IF U ASK ME.....U FEEL ME ESE.........LIL ROB IS FUCKIN WACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS IS WAYYYYYYY BETTER........THE FUCKED UP THING NOW IS THAT.....SINCE LIL ROB IS THE FIRST " CHICANO RAPPER ON MTV ' THEREZ GONE B A FATTTTT ASS STEREO TYPE BASICALLY SENDING OUT A MESSAGE TO THE PUBLIC...THAT LIL ROB IS THE BEST WE GOT 2 OFFER........WHY THE FUCK CANT MR.KEE B FAMOUS.....WHY CANT LOUIE LOC B FAMOUS ? ALL OF A SUDDEN LIL ROB IS THE CHOSEN 1 ? WHOAHHHHHHH TIME TO HEAR IT FROM THE WHOLE NATION.........LATINO RAP IS WEAK BASED ON 1 RAPPER...LIL ROB.......FCK IT WHAT IT DO FAT STEVE !!!!....KEEP EM TRACKS COMIN HOMEBOY

Jun 12, 2005
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
DONT TRIP ESE..........PEOPLE THINK WE LOOKIN CRAZY BUT I THINK WE LOOKIN CLASSY....BUT THEN AGAIN THATS ONLY IF U ASK ME.....U FEEL ME ESE.........LIL ROB IS FUCKIN WACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS IS WAYYYYYYY BETTER........THE FUCKED UP THING NOW IS THAT.....SINCE LIL ROB IS THE FIRST " CHICANO RAPPER ON MTV ' THEREZ GONE B A FATTTTT ASS STEREO TYPE BASICALLY SENDING OUT A MESSAGE TO THE PUBLIC...THAT LIL ROB IS THE BEST WE GOT 2 OFFER........WHY THE FUCK CANT MR.KEE B FAMOUS.....WHY CANT LOUIE LOC B FAMOUS ? ALL OF A SUDDEN LIL ROB IS THE CHOSEN 1 ? WHOAHHHHHHH TIME TO HEAR IT FROM THE WHOLE NATION.........LATINO RAP IS WEAK BASED ON 1 RAPPER...LIL ROB.......FCK IT WHAT IT DO FAT STEVE !!!!....KEEP EM TRACKS COMIN HOMEBOY
why do you want someone who is not mexiacn to represent "us" like you said(mr kee)? lil rob to the public is just lil rob and he's a mexican from san diego and that's it. the white audience knows there's other good mexican rappers with different styles from all over the country and yeah, being fake is calling your self a nigga but you're not black. it makes raza look like malibus most wanted and thats something that would really suck for other people to think mexicans/chicanos want to be like them.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
FAT STEVE said:
to all who congradulate, one love. track is solid. regardless of what some opinions are. they are biased fa sho. get over it. you cant and wont stop us. tryin to expand and give the chicano rap fans some real music from some real cali gangstas.
saying that the track is solid is your opinion. obviously you are just as biased as the people you are referring too.
personally its not my style, but i can respect grind and hustle. instead of telling people to "get over it" you should get over yourself, take the props/critisism for what its worth and continue to expand your fan base.

Jul 1, 2005
anonymousman said:
why do you want someone who is not mexiacn to represent "us" like you said(mr kee)? lil rob to the public is just lil rob and he's a mexican from san diego and that's it. the white audience knows there's other good mexican rappers with different styles from all over the country and yeah, being fake is calling your self a nigga but you're not black. it makes raza look like malibus most wanted and thats something that would really suck for other people to think mexicans/chicanos want to be like them.
mr. Kee is sick on the mic. lil snob is wack cant rap. has no lyrical meeting beats r garbage he has no talent hes a fake ppl who listen 2 him havent heard reall rap. i could go on and on on how weak lil snob is and any mexican rapper from the south.o yeah Mr. Kee is hispanic u dumbass

Aug 27, 2005
Young Chris707 said:
mr. Kee is sick on the mic. lil snob is wack cant rap. has no lyrical meeting beats r garbage he has no talent hes a fake ppl who listen 2 him havent heard reall rap. i could go on and on on how weak lil snob is and any mexican rapper from the south.o yeah Mr. Kee is hispanic u dumbass

FROM WHAT I HEARD BOUT MR KEE IS THAT NOT THAT MANY NORTENOS R RESPECTING HIM ANYMORE BECAUSE HES TAKIN THIS SHIT TO HIS HEAD AND LEAVIN HIS HOMIES BEHIND... SAME WITH LIL CONER CAUSE EVER SINCE THAT LLANTA WANNA BE CAME OUT WITH THEM GAY ASS ALBUMS... HE JUST FORGOT BOUT HIS HOMIES AND THEY STARTED TO LOOK AT HIM LIKE A BITCH NOW... THATS WHAT I HEARD FROM A NORTENO... BUT WHO KNOWS IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
anonymousman said:
YOUR IGNORANT ASS ACT'S AS IF A MEXICAN GOTTA B IN THE TOP OF THE LATINO RAP GAME........U A BITCH HOMIE............TALKIN BOUT IF U CALL YOSELF A NIGGA U FAKE...WELL DIDNT RAP START OFF WITH BLACK PEOPLE ? IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN RAP IS NOT 4 U....STICK TO RANCHERAS WHERE THEY DONT SAY NIGGA.......THE WORD NIGGA IS ALL OVER THE RAP INDUSTRY.....WHA U GONE DO BOUT IT ? WORDS DONT DESCRIBE THE PERSON U R OR WANNA BE.......THE PEOPLE AROUND U IS WHA MAKES U TALK A CERTAIN WAY SOME MAY NOT AGREE SOME MAY.....IN YOUR CASE YOU DONT AGREE......BUT I GUESS THATS SOMETHING U DONT KNOW HUH...........I RATHER HAVE A LATINO RAPPER THAT SAYS NIGGA RATHER DEN A LATINO RAPPER THAT SAYS ESE AS MUCH AS US BAY NIGGAZ SAY THE WORD NIGGA YADADAMEAN