Caleo - Imma Make It NEW Video by oneSHOTmedia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
In 2010 G.I. Productz will be releasing a follow up to Caleo's "Latin Tongue." It features Royalty, Lee Majors, San Quinn and Ave Mack.

Check out the video to Caleo's song titled Imma Make it Produced by: T1

The video was shoot and edited by oneSHOTmedia www.vimeo.com/oneshotmedia These cats is rediculoursly talented.. F wit em.

It's been a while since we checked in. This is Game Insane Affiliated.

As you may know Caleo FKA LOE of Game Insane started Latin Bay. www.myspace.com/latinbay

Still Game Insane and still G.I. Productz we like family and still stay connected daily.

Hit Caleo up on twitter
@LatinBay

Hit T1 up on twitter
@T1TV

Hit up Mike Ho on twitter
@oneshotmike

Hit Tragik up on twitter
@ladytragik

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Back when you guys were Game Insane you came pretty raw, Im sure time has done nothin but sharpen your skills and improved every angle of your music, I am suprised I havent heard more about you guys, you had one of the hardest underground albums on BART and all were some stand up dudes...I dont know what happened to that dude Drahmuh but his makeover just didnt seem to fit and fell into that "pink shoes,mohawks fishnet shirts with tight pants" thang and I never felt that shit even for a second.

I wish ya'll GI cats nothin but success.

T1

Sicc OG
Feb 22, 2006
Bay Area, CA.
www.globalidentityllc.com
  • T1

T1

Thanks fam, we still at this....We have been workin no doubt.. Different angles.. I got a new Game Insane album in the works that'll be a follow up to Brainstorm titled "Global Identity"... Be ready 2010. Thanks for droppin a line folx... Preciate the support. Keep in touch...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Game Insane cats always had it, i have 2 of their old albums and they are both tight as fuck.