C-LIM IS AH RYDA!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
To all yall cyber banging ass niggaz, Lim showed up@ the Bar-B-Que and all that shit niggaz was talking, nobody approached Cuzz
like they said they was. Marcc bitches. My artist Kay9ine said niggaz was turning around acting like bitches when LIM walked up deep then a muthafucca. Stop Cyber banging if you not real!!! that's how fools get they cap-pilt....Kay9ine said that nigga LIM is his type of NIGGA!!!, ah real GANGSTA.

All the supporters@ the Siccness-Bar-Que

Now Special thanks: Curbie,VAmp,B-12,SAyso,Kay9ine, Big Tee,Cuda,Ray Luv,Celly Cell,T-Nutty,Irocc,Oso,Suave,Nina Ross,Phantom,GP the Beast,CLIM,....the list goes on.

CLIM keep it cracc'N.. Me and Kay9ine ah get at cha

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

he was there?!?!?!?!?!?!? ooooooh shit i didn't see him....... where was he posted up at the whole time?

maaaan i've read every single post he's made under his new name........ shit's funny as hell

Apr 25, 2002
lol

damn, i wish i couldve of made it.........but that shit makes me laugh....how did i know that no one would say shit to lim..........i get tired of seein all these muthafuckas on here callin him an internet crip, when in actuality, hes probably one of the FEW arists that are actually STILL IN THE STREETS and ridin......so i guess everyone who sits on the computer talkin all that internet shit should just tuck their tales and realize it aint a game........lol.......i love it.........wassup ninaonina, 209 luv mayne!!!!!!

N

Napalm

Wish I could have went and Battled his ass. Shut him down Lyrically.

NAPALM

May 24, 2002
how you gonna try to call them mark bitches for not walkin up and talkin shit when Lim has been the one on here with the beef sayin he was gonna smash em when he seen em....did he go up to them? So by what your saying if he didn't go up to them then he's a mark bitch right?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
PEEP THIS, ME AND C-LIM AND DUGOUT AND A FEW CATS ALL TOOK SOME FLIX WIT LIM, HE WAS JUST THEIR DOIN HIS THANG.... AINT NOBODY THEIR LOOKIN FOR A FIGHT.... WHY IS SOMEONE A RYDA CUZZ THEY WERE AT A BBQ, LIM IS A PERSON IM COO WIT.... WHO'S THE SAY WHAT COULDA HAPPEND.... BUT FACT IS WORDS WERE NEVER SAID, AND MAFUCCAZ TO ME, LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS JUST THEIR TO REPRESENT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND MEET SOME PEOPEL.... I THINK FOLX IS READING MORE INTO SHIT THAN WHATS REALLY!!!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
lol

h-wood dont want nun....old man

wes up to all my family tact out get at me

ninaonina holla family......

bg ms where were you at...BITCH!!!!!

I had a good time met big vamp and big curbie man curbie look like a evil una bomb'n mutha fucca....straight flip out and kill everyone....real chop ....but now k9 coo pholks celi cel coo cat young droop wanna do a group album wit me and he says fucc kve!!!!!!!!.....big oso was there wes up family HOGGLIFE !my nigga skee 64 was there sasson was there the one who shot that killa tay murder show og gangsta reese was there my luxury apt 3 homies were there....doxx tact kalibah ,gemini, yung gun i showed up with big rocc 24st menace, t-nutty and my n-gang niggaz....it was coo........nigga fucc h-hook....old man...I'll pistal whip dat nigga......you too beta....you gone get it ..i want my 2 bills cakc nigga or ima beat yo ass cuzz...ON CRIP!!.......my nigga i-rocc was there...who ever I forgot about im sorry homie but its all luv....c-lim:devious:

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
yup

I went to school wit young rida rideis my nigga...foothill high buddy I think rida is in jail right now though but dat nigga h-hook dont want it.....that nigga crazy as hell tryna funk wit young rida, rida a reala...turf hogg,,,renik.....h-hook aint even worth my breath I would make that niggaz name cracc old bald headed nigga

hollywood aint got no ridas.....lim

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@DUBD300M

YOU SOUND STUPID NIGGA SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP!

....LIM:devious:

BULLET PROOF........YOU BETTER STAND INFRONT OF H-HOOK SINCE YOU BULLET PROOF.....

YOU AINT SAID NUTHIN NIGGA :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
on the real tho... when he was next to Robb and tryin to conversate... he wasnt talkin bout "fuck KVE" ..

anywayz we wish him the best on his own indie label.

i figured that... this post needs to get a block put on it.. seems like nina was just tryna get some exposure for his artist.