C-LIM IS AH RYDA!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
YOU CANT JUDGE AN ALBUM BY OTHER ALBUMS THAT WERE PUT OUT BY AN ARTIST BEFORE....PERSONALLY, I DIDNT LIKE WHAT DAT N LIKE..BUT IMA STILL COP SPOILS OF WAR, CUZ MAYBE IT WILL BE TIGHTER...FEEL ME..?..

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@bullet proof

you gonna cohp it cuzz you a groopy ass bitch!!!!

BANG'N.....HA....LOL....H-WOOD...HA..LOL\\

BANG'N...HA....SOMBODY DOWNLAOD this nigga shit so that the 91sicc can hear how wacc this nigga is.........lim

Aug 17, 2002
bulletproof one second u are saying lim is gonna get blastes, then u sincerely ask him when his album is dropping, one second u call him a cyber woofer then you tell him you are gonna get spoils of war. are u trying to sound mean and nice at the same time. I'm confused

Apr 25, 2002
shit slim came through the Q and showed much luv...

playa even gave me the shirt offa his back he was wearin.... thats luv right there....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
eh lim i called beta tha otha day and he let me peep a song he was workin on and tha sit was cold as fucc but shit e-mail me ya # cuh so i can hit u up about you gettin on my c.d and hitt up t nutt too cuz he cold as fucc to and i have enough room 4 him 2 lol so e-mail dat shit to me and i'll call tha same day i get it about 12 am there it'll C about 2 here sumthin like dat but 4realio hit me on that shit cuh and i feel you on that h-wood is wacc as hell

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@youngmoe

I aint forgot about you moe....what you need nigga.....get at me.....

im geting alot of pms from mutha fuccas that want verses but aint got no bread....a couple of years ago that would of been all good you know??...the exposer...i aint tryna ce no ass but ....i gots ta get my chalupa.......ben working to hard to make a name for my self....feal?...so it aint nuthin personal...i wanna get down 4 all of ya'wll ...jus show a lil respect 4 this game....c-lim:devious:

og ms.....jus get at me....lil robb im jus fucc'n wit yo ass dont take me serious...
I give everybody a hard time ....i dont want no funk......lim

Apr 25, 2002
huh lol
what you speakin on folks?
nah i wasn't hollin about a feature...

you was sayin wassup to cats you met at tHe Q and didn't mention a young vet...
s'all gravy playa

get ya cash...playa
we all need to

which is why i don't pay for features and only work with my close peoples...
so i can bake bread

stay up

Apr 25, 2002
sup slim.

you should fuck with lynch. he come hard. don't he. that nigga got spits. huh. you was tryin' to fuck with him on a track. wasn't you. a whole album. oh coy fish. will it happen. HA. am i right. no. am i wrong. no. don't know what the fuck am i sayin'. yes. get your hamma out and start buildin. bridges. break em. bitches. make em. riches. for what. 5 G'z plus. just with a name on a cover. what name. guess. you like that plague. shit knock. yah know.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@Triple Gold

What you gotta understand about me LOC, I'm not a cyber banger homie, I was at the bbq representing my artist and if ah nigga really wanted to know "WHERE I COME FROM" I have no problem let'm recognize. POMONA SOUTH SIDE VILLAGE CRIP!!!!
But I wasn't there promoting that. I was at work LOC!!!! And as far as promoting my artist, of course, I'll be a stupid ass business-man not to, that's my job. As far as C-Lim situation, niggaz woofing and not standing their ground saying, "Ima get Lim at the bbq" and when he get there, niggaz shaking like bitches. What I'm saying, if you going to bang,bang. If you're going to network, let's network. Don't get it twisted TripleGold, my artist Kay9ine is banging foreal, HARLEM CRIP 39th & WESTERN.

What eva you got cracc'n TRIPLEGOLD, good luck. Ima promote the fucc outta KAY9INE.

KAY9INE "THE 9INE COCKED BACK" In stores OCT. 1ST. Featuring the hit single wit KURUPT "EXTRA'D OUT"
www.kay9ine.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@LIM

We ended-up going to Big Hollis studio, and gettin wit some yamps. Blowin some Sac fire my Nig. I'll hit you at the house today or on the LIM LIne. I got like three In-stores for you to hit when you come down this way, maybe more, but three fosho. And a couple of the world famous swapmeet's. Send all your shit prior to coming.