C-Lim dissin' camron jim jones and juelz santana??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
damn c-lim finally got some good production, and quit mumbling like other dude said. I agree they gotta change the title of the album, and get a mic-c, lynch, c lim colabo...
The album name will remain, and there will be some other surprises on it, you can count on it...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yup I could see why its appealing to him since he reps crip so much, but to try an follow in the foot steps of lynchs title and have lynch on the production...people are gonna high expectations...

Jul 27, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
Yup I could see why its appealing to him since he reps crip so much, but to try an follow in the foot steps of lynchs title and have lynch on the production...people are gonna high expectations...
^^^True. Lynch and C-Lim worked long-ass hours in the studio, and I think they know what's at stake. This album has to be tight. Not being as much into this style, I leave it up to you all to say what you like and don't like. At this point, all I can say is that I think their hard work is gonna please the underground fans; shit still ain't for the typical listener of what passes for rap and hip hop these days, which is exactly why I think they've done a good job.

Kavio's album is coming up and will be in the stores in about eight days. He's got some good shit on that one, too.

Jun 5, 2004
c lim needs to stop dissing people... has anything good ever happened to him out of him dissing people?

and this time the people he's dissing are way more famous then him, it just makes him look lika hater

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^ why not bloccstyle 2?

c-lim needs to get this fuckin beat outta that track. wtf is is he thinking?? and that clappin shit?? fuck that hyphy influenced shit. man, i seriously don't think lynch is in the studio lmao. i can make a beat like that. garbage! i hope he does not follow the bloccstyle 2 route

Jul 27, 2007
rose town ryda said:
c lim needs to stop dissing people... has anything good ever happened to him out of him dissing people?

and this time the people he's dissing are way more famous then him, it just makes him look lika hater
Hmmmm... Someone in here said C-Lim dissed Lynch a couple years ago, and now Lynch is putting out C-Lim's album. So, yeah, I'd say some good has come of it.

Jul 27, 2007
Lu_ said:
^^ why not bloccstyle 2?

c-lim needs to get this fuckin beat outta that track. wtf is is he thinking?? and that clappin shit?? fuck that hyphy influenced shit. man, i seriously don't think lynch is in the studio lmao. i can make a beat like that. garbage! i hope he does not follow the bloccstyle 2 route
They were in Lynch's studio. Many times. lol

May 30, 2006
Base4esteban said:
^^ah damn not another sorry ass album
Give the nigga a break. With Lynch in the studios(if he's even there) & having a super manager like Green Eyes(LOL) this might turn out 2 be an underground classic.

OK quick question. Why is he even dissing Cam, Jim & Juelz? I haven't heard the song yet.

Mar 20, 2006
tha name doesn't really bother me...anyone remember The New Season??? now that album was garbage, & it had Lynch all over it. Season of da Crip can't possibly turn out any worse than that (based on the one track i heard) ...& if it does, fuck it, the name's already been tainted (if you wanna look at it like that).

get ridda that damn clap tho!!! it sounds like dude recorded himself stompin on a soda can & put it in tha beat lol...

my suggestion is post up one of the harder/darker tracks from the album on his myspace. cuz that's what people wanna hear on this website, & that's what they expect from an album with a title like that. "Ass'd Out" sounds like more of a commercial type of track.