C-Lim dissin' camron jim jones and juelz santana??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
i'ma check it in a lil bit...but i agree with the above posts. it was dumb when loki made a diss track aimed at ja rule, & its just as pointless for Lim to be dissing cam/juelz/etc.

& i don't have anything against c-lim or loki...i just think its corny.

i hope the track is good tho, if this one is really off Season of da Crip...cuz if it isn't, there goes any anticipation there may have been for the album (which was mostly based on the title & lynch's name being attached). i have high expectations...

Mar 20, 2006
okay, they got his voice sounding rite on tha track...which is a good sign.

i hate that clap in tha beat tho...i've never liked that shit, its always sounded kinda cheap to me.

its not really my type of shit. BUT, its enough to make me think there mite be something on the album i like.

that's tha only track released from the album so far, rite? cuz the rest of the newer tracks i've heard aren't on tha same level as far as production & sound quality go.

Jul 27, 2007
smigg cant rap said:
i'ma check it in a lil bit...but i agree with the above posts. it was dumb when loki made a diss track aimed at ja rule, & its just as pointless for Lim to be dissing cam/juelz/etc.

& i don't have anything against c-lim or loki...i just think its corny.

i hope the track is good tho, if this one is really off Season of da Crip...cuz if it isn't, there goes any anticipation there may have been for the album (which was mostly based on the title & lynch's name being attached). i have high expectations...
This is off Season of the Crip...

Jul 27, 2007
jayda650 said:
Wasnt C-Lim dissin Lynch like 3 years ago?
Yes, he was, as Lynch was dissin him. As you can tell, they handled they business like grown men. Hmmmm, what if a pattern developed and all rappers ended up just handling they business like men? You think fans would follow suit?

Brings up a good question... Do fans mimick the lyrics they hear?

Jul 24, 2007
As wack as Cam, JJ, Juelz santana are, Lim has no business dissin them, cuase that stuff on his myspace was just awful......and yea I agree about taking the "season" out of the name.....not even remotley close.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
damn c-lim finally got some good production, and quit mumbling like other dude said. I agree they gotta change the title of the album, and get a mic-c, lynch, c lim colabo...