C-FRESH ASSASSIN COUGNUT UNRELEASED JOINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
A while back 96 when Coug was still alive we were in Sac and CFRESH had booked us studio time and we recorded a track SAVAGE THUGZ that i produced.It was an illafied track wonder if C-FRESH ever plans on droppin it .Unless masters are untraceable....DJ KING ASSASSIN

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
We recorded it a studio in Sacramento called Hitworks,when i use to work there.A guy named Kendrick ran that studio im pretty sure C-Fresh knows the whereabouts of masters.As far as the location of studio ,they moved since we recorded there and might still be in business .

Jun 27, 2002
sorry dogg, we dont interact enough for you to know my level of sarcasm with every thing i say....lol

good luck findin that, post it up when ya do

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah Fresh said he had no idea what you were talking about, pretty much his exact words. Are you positive it was Fresh? I had asked both Nut and Fresh what the last song they recorded together was and it was a track called "Sideshow" produced by Drawz with Sco-Loc on it. Could it have been someone with a similar name?

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
It was C-FRESH if he use to live in Sacramento,unless it was an IMPOSTER DOUBT THAT.We recorded that shit way before coug died so it wasn't his last recording.The C_FRESH i know use to live in the same apartments as me in NORWOOD AVE.Called the SMOKETREE APTS(Or maybe his G.F Did cuzz he was always there).If C-FRESH never lived there then it's not the same C-FRESH.Even though i know he's a bay nataive from what he told me he use to live in the bay but now stayed in SAC !When Coug use to come down he would come record at the studio i worked at and named HiTWORKS which was the title of my first album.As many know me and Cougnut recorded more than a couple trax together so maybe C-FRESH will spark light when u explain the studio off of C Street downtown Sac and SMOKETREE explain this to him and still no luck,then daaam looks like a track that is forever lost and is a shame because of our lost to COUGNUT THE BAY OG VET AND ONE OF PACS FAVORITE RAPPERS FROM THE BAY !