C-BO - C-BO's Bulletproof

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Anybody heard of this? It looks new anybody know if these are new songs??

C-Bo - C-Bo's Bulletproof CD
California Entertainment
12 Tracks Featuring:
Killa Tay, Bad Azz, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv, Fed-X, Greedy, AK & Daz Dillinger

1. Where My Dogs At?
2. My Lifestyle
3. I'm A Gangsta (Feat. Killa Tay)
4. Who Got The (Feat. Bad Azz)
5. Ball Til We Fall (Feat. Killa Tay)
6. West Coast (Feat. Bad Azz, Luni Coleone & Messy Marv)
7. Killafornia
8. How You Want It?
9. Say About Me (Feat. Killa Tay & Fed-X)
10. Sac's On The Map (Feat. Greedy & AK)
11. Picture Me Ballin'
12. We Just Crippin' (Feat. Daz Dillinger)

Mar 26, 2007
209smokaz said:
looks like a bootleg

I thought the same thang, then again Rapbay.com has it up, they also have a new KEAK DA SNEAK album called "G14 Classified" and on 1 track C-BO is featured.

(c-bo cd) - Could be old or new but that is exactly why I am asking because I dont want to think this is new without someone else's opinion like you or maybe TAY CAPONE if he knows anything about it.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
all that material is from around 2003 or so....

Cali E aren't shady people. I know that they paid for all those tracks but a bunch of them cats got caught up and the projects were shelved.

Aug 16, 2002
Southend_206 said:

shit aint no bootleg its an official album that cali E paid for from C-bo.... the main dudes from cali got sent to the pen and now they are back on the streets and are going to do what any mafucca who paid g'z for an album would do....release it and try to profit off it you will see alot of cali E releases coming and alot of it is old material but its all official! who put sac 3, keak - g-14 classified and cbo- bulletproof

Mar 26, 2007
CARLOS ROSSI said:
shit aint no bootleg its an official album that cali E paid for from C-bo.... the main dudes from cali got sent to the pen and now they are back on the streets and are going to do what any mafucca who paid g'z for an album would do....release it and try to profit off it you will see alot of cali E releases coming and alot of it is old material but its all official! who put sac 3, keak - g-14 classified and cbo- bulletproof
Who put sac on the map 3 in my opinion was wack, it had a couple good songs and that was it, I guess they dropped who put sac on the map?3 a lil later then it should have came out.

C-BO's Bullet Proof is NEW, I havent heard any tracks except 2 and even if the sonds are old there still new to my ears cause they never were released.

C

CcytzO_Loc

I was wondering what happened to Cali E....i talked to dude about some business before and he seemed solid enough.....