c-bo and yukmouth redoing a song called its mine by mobb deep and nas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I have a question.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but at anyone who KNOWS deep down inside I'm talking to them.

Why is it that if it was Nas and Mobb Deep remaking a song by a Bay Area artist, they'd be 'biters'...or Yuk or whoever would be encouraged to sue them. Why wouldn't it be like ''they're copyin' bay sound...and we're not on MTV...whaaaaa!"

Just asking folks; haven't heard the song, but I'm sure it's fire.

Peace

LOL

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
COME ON MAN MOBB DEEP WERE NOT THE FIRST TO SAMPLE SCARFACE SHIT MANE> THAT MOVIE IS CLASSIC. THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE MOVIE IS CLASSIC. THE BEST SAMPLED TRACKS ARE FROM CLASSICS.

THAT TRACK IS CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(SO IS THE MOBB DEEP 1)

Jan 7, 2003
its a tite sample....i wanna to use it before i heard Mobb Deep's song...but,now Louie Loc has it too... so, i'll be lookin fa a new movie sound to sample from,lol....

Jun 1, 2002
REdRUM said:
I have a question.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but at anyone who KNOWS deep down inside I'm talking to them.

Why is it that if it was Nas and Mobb Deep remaking a song by a Bay Area artist, they'd be 'biters'...or Yuk or whoever would be encouraged to sue them. Why wouldn't it be like ''they're copyin' bay sound...and we're not on MTV...whaaaaa!"

Just asking folks; haven't heard the song, but I'm sure it's fire.

Peace

LOL

Good point.