Brotha Lynch Hung "Midevil"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007
For once I will have to disagree with you. EBK has to be one of the corniest album covers I saw imo. I personally think Appearances: Book 1 was the best Lynch cover.
You must be smoking that shit again Lu... How is that corny?? The artwork for EBK4 is clean as fuck. Text, graphic.. everything

Feb 23, 2003
HERE WE GO AGAIN.... EBK4 WERE UNRELEASED/UNFINISHED/BOOTLEG SONGS THAT CEDRIC BOUGHT FROM OTHER PEOPLE LIKE DOG MARKET WAS SNOOP'S SONG BUT CEDRIC BOUGHT FROM HIM... AS FAR AS MIDEVIL FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THAT TURNED INTO THE VIRUS ALBUM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.. MIDEVIL GOT DICED UP CHOPPED UP INTO OTHER RELEASES.. I KNOW THIS CAUSE I ASKED LYNCH ABOUT THIS YEARS AGO ON EVILDOOINZ

May 11, 2002
Fiending for some new Doomsday.

& Playboy, I can't remember, did you guys ever start recording Plague 2? Was it ever finished?

Oct 2, 2004
I think Xcaliber was the best Lynch ever spit, personally. He was at the top of his game at that point, so I gotta assume that Midevil album woulda been a killer if it had come out.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I like LBI more then Loaded....

Spitz Network, Death Dance, Bleeding House Mystery, Break ya Loccs, I Gets Off, Tried 2 Shoot, Suicide Note Drunken Style (Remix) are all sicc

Loaded had alota cuts on there too but it doesnt get near as much play from me