Brotha Lynch Hung "Midevil"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Bleeding House Mystery Dope. Thought Zagg kinda ruined it. sholda been all Lynch. I get's Off dpe, Reachin 4 Fame Dope.

But really better than Loaded???

Xacaliber even Lynch claims he thinks he peaked on that song. But I much prefered his style on songs like Candy Wit Da Slam,West Coast Parlae,Refuse 2 Lose,Heataz...Lynch just sounded like such a beast in them days.

Oct 27, 2008
What we do know is Lynch left his talent in the 90s - so that album was probably the last hope of him putting out a great album.
i disagree.. he sounded great on blocc movement & even LBI to me. shit, i even liked his style on the 1st suspicion cd, even though it was different. but once that lynch/mc eiht shit came out, he was done IMO. his shit was weak on that album, & since then he just hasnt been the same.

Apr 6, 2010
i disagree.. he sounded great on blocc movement & even LBI to me. shit, i even liked his style on the 1st suspicion cd, even though it was different. but once that lynch/mc eiht shit came out, he was done IMO. his shit was weak on that album, & since then he just hasnt been the same.
That new season album wasn't that bad to be honest. I just feel like the whole thing was freestyled and a bit lazy.

Dec 2, 2003
I have a Lynch interview that he says he recorded more stuff for Season Of The Siccness, but I think Ced or Priority made him take some tracks out....I'll find the magazine and post it up soon. I wish someone has some old unreleased Lynch and actually puts it out.

Apr 6, 2010
I have a Lynch interview that he says he recorded more stuff for Season Of The Siccness, but I think Ced or Priority made him take some tracks out....I'll find the magazine and post it up soon. I wish someone has some old unreleased Lynch and actually puts it out.
Yeah, I remember reading that too. I'm pretty sure he said priority made him take the tracks off. Season always felt like an incomplete album to me, and that's why.