Brotha Lynch Hung & G-Macc - The Swastika Project [COVER]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
looks sick

wonder why they chose to go with this theme though? will be interesting to see how it all comes together!

Aug 7, 2006
Are you serious????

So lynch can talk about eatin people and murder but a swastika cover is over the top for you???

Right.....
straight up I dig SOTS. that is the only lynch album I got but truth be told personally with me if I see a fuckin swastika, shit is over the top. That sign is offensive not to just jews but blacks also. I am speakin for myself (my name is Self) and not for my crew(LIve Manikins) but that shit is fucked up. I seen heads brought that to oak park and they didnt leave walkin. So you tellin me if some heads put KKK's on the front, you wont get offended??? fuck outta here kid ain't no one going to disrespect the black community or jewish comminuty and make a parody of it, straight up honest so I will not be supportin his music. one

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
First off I aint ya kid bra so miss with that shit...

And I was just sayin you gettin so offended by the swastika but this mutha fucka lynch be talkin bout murder and killin kids and weird ass shit like that...That just dont make sense to me...maybe there is a theme behind the cover I highly dought any person ecpecially a minority would promote or agree with what the swastka stands for.

And too answer your question I would get offened if some white boy was talkin that kkk shit to me personally...I would most likly smack um in the face but that aint the case here..its just an album cover for a "BLACK" rapper so like I said I dought it up on there to say fuck jews and blacks,latinos,and asians.

Aug 7, 2006
First off I aint ya kid bra so miss with that shit...

And I was just sayin you gettin so offended by the swastika but this mutha fucka lynch be talkin bout murder and killin kids and weird ass shit like that...That just dont make sense to me...maybe there is a theme behind the cover I highly dought any person ecpecially a minority would promote or agree with what the swastka stands for.

And too answer your question I would get offened if some white boy was talkin that kkk shit to me personally...I would most likly smack um in the face but that aint the case here..its just an album cover for a "BLACK" rapper so like I said I dought it up on there to say fuck jews and blacks,latinos,and asians.
handle your biz, I am just standing against shit that I dont dig maybe it is how I am raised with my culture so keep it movin.