Brotha Lynch Hung Diss Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which rapper gave BLH the business?

• T-Nutty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Zigg Zagg

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • C-Lim

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Msane

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chill Bola

• GD (funk central hatas)

• Other

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Diss songs are gay

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2002
Im sayin this. When you dont see someone, and you hear them alot, humans tend to paint a picture in their mind. Thats just the way it goes. When I was a teenager, hearing lynch, I could only assume by his powerful voice, that he would be someone that could push lines. Then after seeing now eat...Im not gonna sugar coat it... lynch looks like he would get smashed on by just about anyone.

So in ways its like some Wizard of Oz shit.

I hope that clarifys what I meant.
I'm not unclear about what you mean. The point is, physical appearance, be it imagined or reality doesn't make someone harder. You only need 3 pounds of pressure to make a gun bust.

Jul 18, 2007
i never understood this...if a nigga is so "fake" and not really what they rappin about and certain niggas are "real" and mad at the fake nigga then why they still lettin him breathe? just split the niggas dome if you that real, handle that shit instead of bumpin gums over a beat..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CHECC IT OUT....

I WILL DO MY BEST 2 ONLY SPEAK WHAT I KNOW AND I AINT HIDIN BEHIND NO SCREEN NAMES OR NOTHIN,IT JUST IS WHAT IT IS.GBC HAS 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.29TH,24TH AND 21ST. I LIVED IN SAC LONG ENOUGH 2 KNOW WHO WAS REPUTABLE AND WHO WAS NOT. MY BEST FRIEND AT THE TIME WAS A KNOWN G FROM THE BLOCC.T-NUTTYS DAD IS FROM 24TH AND USED 2 COME FUCC WITH US.I ALWAYS GOT ALONG WITH EVERYBODY.AND I WAS AN X-RAIDED AND LYNCH FAN BEFORE I EVER MOVED 2 NORCAL.I REACHED OUT.I NOTICED CERTAIN PEOPLE NEVER CAME 2 HOOD FUNCTIONS.GBC IS OFFICIAL AND I KNOW AT LEAST 20 HOMIES FROM THAT HOOD WHO AINT COMIN HOME 4 GANG ACTIVITY. I WAS IN THE STREETS HEAVY.SO THE RAPPERS WHO I WASNT SEEIN....WASNT PUTTIN IN NO WORK.I WONT THROW STONES AT NOBODY UNLESS THEY THROW EM AT ME....BUT DONT BE SCARED OF THE TRUTH IF U ASK ME 4 IT.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL THE NIGGAS THAT REALLY GET IT HOW THEY LIVE STILL REP THE MOB AND DO THEY RAP SHIT....ALL THE REST OF THE "OBSERVERS" SHOULD RAP TOGETHER AND WE CAN SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE...LETS TAKE IT THERE. IF I RAPPED ABOUT FEDS...IT WAS CUZ I HAD ENCOUNTERS,NOT CUZ I WAS DRUNK OR SAW THE NEXT MAN DO IT.WE ALL STRETCH THE RAP SHIT 2 AN EXTENT BUT OUT HERE IN CALI THERES ONLY 3 KINDA NIGGAS IF U ASK ME AND THATS: G'Z,WEENIES AND SQUARES.WHICH ONE ARE U?hmmmmmmmmm

Sep 11, 2021
I LIVED IN SAC AND I'D HAVE 2 SAY IF U WERE FROM THERE U WOULD PROBABLY DISS LYNCH 2. MOST RAPPERS THERE THAT I KNEW RESPECTED HIS TALENTS BUT THATS ABOUT IT.SAC IS A GANGBANG CAPITOL,SO IF U RAP AND DONT GET DOWN IN THE STREETS,YOURE PRETTY MUCH LABELED AND CAN EXPECT SOME REAL G'Z 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET.LYNCH SHOULDA FUCCED WITH THE MOB IN THE 90'S.1
Just for you to go on here and shit on another rapper by denying their street credits is a sign of weakness and you got your own insecurities. Men don't talk down on other men unless they are on some hater shit. I sent this to lynch and x just to see if you really even know them personally like you have claimed.

Dec 11, 2006
Just for you to go on here and shit on another rapper by denying their street credits is a sign of weakness and you got your own insecurities. Men don't talk down on other men unless they are on some hater shit. I sent this to lynch and x just to see if you really even know them personally like you have claimed.
That was over 10 years ago. Grow up