BROTHA LYNCH FELL THE FUCK OFF...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
^^Luni did have that cheesy ass line tho "leave em cryin like when a kid get a nintendo"...come on, he coulda put 2 more minutes into thought on that line--lynch is doin is thang now he tryin to put some shit out for the fans, just gotta be patient

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Gas One said:
youre on crack

go smoke a sherm stick and listen to lynch by inch again

the luni coleone song was dope, every song on that album is dope
lynch had a whole new flow

you dont hear mcs do that shit much
lol you always tell me on crack. But I got some trees and some morphine, but I just popped the cd into the computer and Im listening to it right now.

Apr 30, 2007
lynch by inch is my least favorite of lynchs official albums...but is still a solid album...c,mon now its better than 90% of the shit thats been commin out northern cali in the past 5 years or so...anybody that thinks theres only 2 coo songs on this album is off a good one...off top spitznetwork,artofwar,deathdance,bleedinghousemystery,getbacktime,mymindaintright,igetsoff all them tracks slap...listen to them tracks and try tell me lynch dont spit strait gass...

Nov 11, 2006
"While you be internet thuggin' I'll be in ya set muggin
You be in the bathroom tuggin' cause you can't get lovin'
I'll be in the last room pluggin' while you in the front room drippin'
I bust nuts on ya livin' you come in the back room kissing"

haha classic shit right there, LBI was another tight ass cd from lynch, niggaz is trippin when they compare his other cd's to SOS or say they want him to make another SOS. Every solo cd he made(and including the new season w/mc eiht) has sounded different from the previous, and the beats and lyrics have still been on point. Besides, trigganometry and uthanizm(which werent really his solo projects) every single one of lynch's cd's have been classics. I CANT WAIT to hear a new solo cd, i really think lynch's name finna explode nationwide when DAAM drops

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
"Spiderman Spiderman If he cant do it no one can"

"the spitz network the spitz network the spitz network"

"do the death dance do the death dance do the death dance"

I mean how unoriginal and weak can you get? You wait 8 years to make a cd and thats the best chrouses he could come up with?

"yukmouth he in all red, i leave all dead, call me the hog head,spit raw lead"

" if i really had funk with you, I wouldnt say shit, jus spray shit, your done dizzle, all i gotta do is whistle"

"its two weeks later and i had to cut like a cheese grader"

Do I need to go on? The beats were horrible on this shit too. I liked I went from, everywhere I go, and the one with the stairway to heaven sample but thats three songs outta 18. This cd took 8 years and this shit was weak.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I don't think Blocc Movement 2 will ever come out but who knows. lynch by inch was solid all the way thru but really only a couple great tracks. if lynch has tracks like 'you may be' 'blast on em' w/ tha dogg pound, and 'my world' w/ tech n9ne, then DAAM will be classic

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
No disrespect to any1, but I doubt anybody on the siccness or ANY rapper in general that can release TWO classics like lynch did and follow them up with the same results. Those two cds were so far ahead of time we're still talking about them TODAY...over a decade later. It's not easy to just drop classic albums being that EVERYBODY has a different idea of what classic is. That man made it hard for himself by doing that and people jus wanna discredit his after-releases...come on now.

Mar 26, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
No disrespect to any1, but I doubt anybody on the siccness or ANY rapper in general that can release TWO classics like lynch did and follow them up with the same results. Those two cds were so far ahead of time we're still talking about them TODAY...over a decade later. It's not easy to just drop classic albums being that EVERYBODY has a different idea of what classic is. That man made it hard for himself by doing that and people jus wanna discredit his after-releases...come on now.

Lynch will always be in the "classic" category, he's fucked with alot of peeps that alot of other underground rappers havent and wish they did. One reason why I say he is one of the best, especially if niggaz in new orleans hears yo shit then comes to you and drops like 30G's on you just to do a little collaboration. Thats classic right there.....

Also lynch always describes DAAM to be a major hit and a very rare lynch album to come, thats another reason why I think the album DAAM hasnt dropped yet...he's making it into perfection.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Lynch is lyrically tight, a rapper ahead of his time, nobody has a voice and flow like him. truely one of a kind. this thread and the title to it only discredits him and all the great albums he has put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut this bitch down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 11, 2002
Quick said:
There comes a time when people are not what they once were. How hard is that to understand? Things dont stay the same forever.
^^^

Exactly....

Every artist I liked back in the day have changed or they are dead. There are only a few that stay some what consistant. To name a few....Above The Law never disappoint me when they get together now. Kokane has a few tight hits now and then (his problem is his production on the music side). The Coup never disappoint me (I miss E-Roc being in the group).

Apr 30, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
Lynch is lyrically tight, a rapper ahead of his time, nobody has a voice and flow like him. truely one of a kind. this thread and the title to it only discredits him and all the great albums he has put out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut this bitch down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how does this thread and its title discredit lynch and his albums???? off top the title is there to get ppl to read the thread...if the title makes u or anybody else feel less about lynch or his albums then thats ur problem... apparently u dont judge or get ur opinion about a artist by the music they make but by what ppl post about them...i mean if anythang i was givin lynch his propers and most ppl on this thread was too...so i dont see how that discredits lynch...to me this thread is gettin at the ppl who try to discredit lynchs albums or his talent...not the other way around...so if u still feel ill about it oh well deal with it...cuz i aint gonna change nothin about the title or the thread...lynch is one of the best from the west coast...top 5 easy...if u cant see that or this thread makes u change ur mind about it...then ur burnt and opinion really dosent matter anywayz...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gthug619 said:
Lynch will always be in the "classic" category, he's fucked with alot of peeps that alot of other underground rappers havent and wish they did. One reason why I say he is one of the best, especially if niggaz in new orleans hears yo shit then comes to you and drops like 30G's on you just to do a little collaboration. Thats classic right there.....

Also lynch always describes DAAM to be a major hit and a very rare lynch album to come, thats another reason why I think the album DAAM hasnt dropped yet...he's making it into perfection.
Yea fasho I see what you're saying, the only releases I wasn't feelin was Uthanizum and Trigganometry. Can't wait for that DAAM tho.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Quick said:
"Spiderman Spiderman If he cant do it no one can"

"the spitz network the spitz network the spitz network"

"do the death dance do the death dance do the death dance"

I mean how unoriginal and weak can you get? You wait 8 years to make a cd and thats the best chrouses he could come up with?

"yukmouth he in all red, i leave all dead, call me the hog head,spit raw lead"

" if i really had funk with you, I wouldnt say shit, jus spray shit, your done dizzle, all i gotta do is whistle"

"its two weeks later and i had to cut like a cheese grader"

Do I need to go on? The beats were horrible on this shit too. I liked I went from, everywhere I go, and the one with the stairway to heaven sample but thats three songs outta 18. This cd took 8 years and this shit was weak.
i think your problem IMO is you worried about the choruses too hard, and out of all the dope lines lynch had on that whole album you chose the few regular lines?

ill respect your opinion

but he ripped that whole album to me
plus its a double album with dvd

whatever, i loved that album, still do, i like lynch by inch more than most of his other albums because it was put together really well, alot of the songs were personal and i liked the vibe of it.

one day you might like it