BROTHA LYNCH FELL THE FUCK OFF...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
yeah rite...i noticed alot of ppl on here talkin bout lynch fell off,he aint in his prime all kinds of bullshit...u niggaz is strait trippin...lynch is at his best lyricaly...his word play,delivery his whole style is at the best its ever been...just cuz he aint talkin bout eatin bloody pussy and shit dont take nothin away from his talent...if u dont think so peep this shit...and then tell me lynch aint still spittin pure fire...i mean this verse is fuckin with any of his verses off season...

CLICKHERE>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178ZAgvW2jk

May 30, 2006
I don't even gotta look @ no youtube video 2 know that Lynch iz still a Sav. Alotta cats on here are too demanding & want history 2 repeat it self instead of letting it just be what it is. If Lynch tryed 2 come with another Season album & it did'nt live up 2 its expectation niggaz would of been crying that he should of left things as they were & came with something different. Fuck the fans. I'm not in no rush 2 hear Dinner & A Movie or any other Lynch project cuz they'll eventually come & since Lynch is pretty much ahead of his time Lyrically & flowwise he can make an album today & release it in the year 2012 & the shit'll probably still sound up to date.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
nightmare916 said:
yeah rite...i noticed alot of ppl on here talkin bout lynch fell off,he aint in his prime all kinds of bullshit...u niggaz is strait trippin...lynch is at his best lyricaly...his word play,delivery his whole style is at the best its ever been...just cuz he aint talkin bout eatin bloody pussy and shit dont take nothin away from his talent...if u dont think so peep this shit...and then tell me lynch aint still spittin pure fire...i mean this verse is fuckin with any of his verses off season...

yeah good point. this song is on the dvd of Lynchs new album the RipGut Collection with the live video to it featuring tech 9 spittin at a concert wit Lynch.

good post Loved-One but please edit the title it's way to misleading and negative. i know you want people to read your post but that title aint cool feel me?

Mar 26, 2007
nightmare916 said:

real shit though, he sounds like he is just getting better and better, niggaz hatin but they quik to buy his shit right when it drops even download it...

Lynch is one of a kind and niggaz is maad...hahahaha!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lynch is like Dre with the creativity and the perfectionalism. He doesn't drop albums continuously or put out trash. He only puts out Muzicc when he and he only thinks it's tight enough. And once he does dropps people talk about his albums for years. And It's like nothing you've ever heard. The definition of staying true to your craft and not selling out. And NOT compromising. Very Rare in Hip Hop at this time.:siccness:

Apr 28, 2003
i agree with what the thread starter is saying...lynch straight murked the past 3 guest appearences he's made on other peoples albums (The Dogg Pound, Snoop, Tech N9ne)

besides he's an underground rapper, what is there to "fall off" of?

May 30, 2006
What a lot of people fail 2 miss with 24 Deep, Season & Loaded...... those albums all had 2 year gaps in between them so he never came out too fast too often. Now he has a record company & people 2 pay so its gonna take even longer to drop an album. Lynch shit is exclusive. If someone uploaded a new track by Jay-Z, Snoop, Nas, BTH or Luda some cats would check it out & it would probably on be a 2 page thread. As soon as someone uploads a new Lynch song u got a 8 page thread with niggas all over his nuts. Not too many can come close 2 fuckin with him. I remember sobody making a thread asking who was better out of Lynch or Gangsta Dre. That was a retarded ass thread cuz Dre on his best day couldn't fuck with Lynch on hiz worse. That was a fucked up comparison.

Oct 11, 2002
That's encouraging. Seem like rappers are starting to get better with age. Lynch, 40, yall gonna fuck around and have 60 yo rappers. lol. Niggas aint fallin off or losin they fanbases.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bullit_Tooth said:
i agree with what the thread starter is saying...lynch straight murked the past 3 guest appearences he's made on other peoples albums (The Dogg Pound, Snoop, Tech N9ne)

besides he's an underground rapper, what is there to "fall off" of?
LOL. No offence but Lynch came the weakest on that track, flow-wise. Tech N9ne ripped it. Don't get too ahead of yourself.

The beat on that track is fucking filthy though, Tech N9ne always has heat. Lynch came correct on it, that's the Lynch type shit I like to hear, the beats have to be top notch and this one is. Track is tight.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Lynch will never be on the same level as he was on Season. So since he's not the same then he has fallen off.

Lynch by Inch had like 2 good songs at best. Song slike the Luni Coleone songs were HORRIBLE.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Quick said:
Lynch will never be on the same level as he was on Season. So since he's not the same then he has fallen off.

Lynch by Inch had like 2 good songs at best. Song slike the Luni Coleone songs were HORRIBLE.
youre on crack

go smoke a sherm stick and listen to lynch by inch again

the luni coleone song was dope, every song on that album is dope
lynch had a whole new flow

you dont hear mcs do that shit much