Brotha Lynch 91mix on tour with tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
From what I can gather - given I was quite drizzled - BLH is really bad live. I knew most of the songs he was performing, but they were almost unrecognizable. It sounded as if hed never used a microphone before..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ha chachachacha!

Give him the headset, and he can sit down and rap in front of the crowd via Tech. Except during HIS ENTIRE SET. :chinese: Actually, he's already sitting down in almost all of his recent videos so...
I guess I'd have to like his music and want to see him live to really give a fuck about your sarcasm.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^...oh well..... thats good then. id much rather go to a Lynch and Madesicc concert and not have to see all the strange music bullshit.

when i went to a Tech N9ne concert there was a group called project deadman (they were fuckin horrible.... and some other lame group.. felt like i wasted my money. but when tech went on it was cool, cuz it was back when he just released absolute power so he did alot of songs off anghellic.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That was a long time ago. Mike E. clark and Prozak(Project:Deadman) haven't done any tours in years.

From what I can remember, the tour names Strange affiliates with or runs are usually ambiguous in title. They were going to do a tour with Sic-Wid-It, and the title often to come up was "Strange Music & Sic-Wid-It Records Present the 40's & 9's Tour", and a couple other names synonymous with Tech and 40, but because it sounded like the glorification of both liquor and weapons, they scratched the name, then the tour never happened. It eventually became the last tour they had with 40 on the bill.