Broncos vs 49ers 10-31-10 Wembley Stadium in London

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006

The National Football League announced that the San Francisco 49ers will battle the Denver Broncos in London, England. The matchup will take place on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at Wembley Stadium. It will mark the 49ers third game ever at Wembley Stadium, as the team played two preseason contests in the historic venue. CBS will broadcast the game in the United States beginning at 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET & 5:00 p.m. UK).

Mar 16, 2005
That means Raiders play at home on Halloween

isnt it always halloween at a raiders home game???

ba da dum!

but in all seriousness I HATE THIS!!! Sure it doesnt take a home game away from us, but historically the teams that play this game come back lackluster for a couple games afterwards, and thats east coast teams, no we havea mountain and west coast team...ouch!

but yes both teams yo ucan almost count on bye week being afterwards.

Nov 15, 2007
the nfl is in love with trying push americas version of football upon the europeans, instead of their version of futbol... this shit is geting old, keep that shit in the usa baby!

Jul 6, 2008
i actually dont mind the overseas games. but they need to keep it to the pre-season only for overseas games.

i think they were gonna ahve one in china a few years back, but canceled it for some reason.

they had one in mexico city, taht shit was epic, you had 100,000 plus fans, which was nuts.

they need to get some in germany, since ther is a lot of american influence there.

i would love for australia to get an overseas game, sicne they are familiar somewhat with the rugby and afl they got there, i think it would be big there.

the cool thing about some of these overseas games like when they had one in japan, is that it starts at 2 am in the morning. that was fucking sicc, being up all night and drunk watching live football.

Jul 6, 2008
dude get the sand out of your vag salad bowl vagin.

so what they lose a home game, this gives the team more exposure and maybe more londoners and british will hop on board and become fans of the 9ers.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i actually dont mind the overseas games. but they need to keep it to the pre-season only for overseas games.

i think they were gonna ahve one in china a few years back, but canceled it for some reason.

they had one in mexico city, taht shit was epic, you had 100,000 plus fans, which was nuts.

they need to get some in germany, since ther is a lot of american influence there.

i would love for australia to get an overseas game, sicne they are familiar somewhat with the rugby, rugby league and afl they got there, i think it would be big there.

the cool thing about some of these overseas games like when they had one in japan, is that it starts at 2 am in the morning. that was fucking sicc, being up all night and drunk watching live football.
its a good thing, but bad for the teams playing because of the distance they have to travel + lag.

Exposure is a good thing and who knows, maybe one day alot of countries will take in NFL as a national sport and in the future there will be a world cup of NFL and Australia will ass rape the USA...but I don't think I will be alive to see it lol

bring on Gridiron World Cup 2120 !!!!

go Australia!!

Apr 25, 2002
its a good thing, but bad for the teams playing because of the distance they have to travel + lag.

Exposure is a good thing and who knows, maybe one day alot of countries will take in NFL as a national sport and in the future there will be a world cup of NFL and Australia will ass rape the USA...but I don't think I will be alive to see it lol

bring on Gridiron World Cup 2120 !!!!

go Australia!!
The USA would sodomize any country in football. This isn't basketball or baseball, this is fuckin FOOTBALL. No country would have a remote chance at victory.

Apr 25, 2002
dude get the sand out of your vag salad bowl vagin.

so what they lose a home game, this gives the team more exposure and maybe more londoners and british will hop on board and become fans of the 9ers.
Are you fuckin retarded? So what they lose a home game? Get the fuck outta here. There's a reason they have home and away games, the same reason teams fight for homefield advantage in the playoffs. The 49ers don't need exposure. They are one of the most recognizable teams in the NFL with a fanbase throughout the nation. We don't need British bandwagoners. This is the 2nd time we've had to play internationally in a regular season game. They need to pick another team for that bullshit. How about "America's Team?" Why us? Every time they think about playing a game outside the US, the 49ers are ALWAYS considered. They need to push another team on those people. What about the Patriots? NYG? Indi?