Broncos vs 49ers 10-31-10 Wembley Stadium in London

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
Are you fuckin retarded? So what they lose a home game? Get the fuck outta here. There's a reason they have home and away games, the same reason teams fight for homefield advantage in the playoffs. The 49ers don't need exposure. They are one of the most recognizable teams in the NFL with a fanbase throughout the nation. We don't need British bandwagoners. This is the 2nd time we've had to play internationally in a regular season game. They need to pick another team for that bullshit. How about "America's Team?" Why us? Every time they think about playing a game outside the US, the 49ers are ALWAYS considered. They need to push another team on those people. What about the Patriots? NYG? Indi?
like i said in the first post, i would prefer they do these overseas games in the preseason.

but fuck it, now you got to loook at the positive aspects of it now.

and im certain all 3 of those teams you mentioned have already doen their tour of duty overseas for the nfl.

giants and patriots went to london i think this year and last, and indy went to japan couple years back.

i do agree whoever said, send the cowputas over their, since they seem to represent what MURCAHS ALL ABOUT. also, make sure jerry jones sends that excessive blimp of a screen overseas too. to see how disgustingly excessive our lives are over here.