Brock Lesner VS JDS TUF coaches interim title fight in june

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
I wonder how JDS will coach when his English is really bad?

btw I agree with Stomper. This is a bad match up for Brock. JDS is fast and accurate with his punches. Brock is going to bboy across the octagon once again.

JDS' fav punch=upper cut
best punch to use vs takedown=uppercut

May 17, 2004
I wonder how JDS will coach when his English is really bad?

btw I agree with Stomper. This is a bad match up for Brock. JDS is fast and accurate with his punches. Brock is going to bboy across the octagon once again.

JDS' fav punch=upper cut
best punch to use vs takedown=uppercut
im sure ed soares will be there to help out with any translation. his english isnt great but on inside mma one time jds was understanding the questions and answering some in english

Nov 7, 2006
i understand that brock is a big draw but for dana to sellout like he has been is just flatout annoying to me. 1st you got a rematch that would've happened between silva and sonnen because fans bitched even though silva finished the fight fare and square. then you got the rematch between maynard and edgar even though edgar clearly won the entire fight and a kid who's killin it (pettis) has to sit and wait. now you got brock who was knocked out in the 1st round and all he has to do is beat 1 guy then he's back in the mix ultimately making in back 2 back fights for cain? this is bullshit IMO and i think they need to switch these title fights up a bit especially with the new fighters coming in.

May 17, 2004
^^i dont disagree with all your points but having edgar and maynard rematch is a good call. i didnt see edgar clearly winning that fight and a rematch makes sense after a draw.

Nov 7, 2006
^^i dont disagree with all your points but having edgar and maynard rematch is a good call. i didnt see edgar clearly winning that fight and a rematch makes sense after a draw.
yeah i agree on a certain level but IMO maynard didnt do enough to get that title from edgar and when you have a merger like this happening i think that the 2 title holders should fight 1st. i mean dana tried hyping up ben henderson saying he should be considered one of the best and him having that title proves it then shouldnt it be the same for Pettis? now pettis got to fight clay guida who IMO will never get a title shot period so he has nothing to gain from that but a whole lot to lose. the marketing in UFC is kinda wack and it's not being able to give guys a chance anymore do to poular fighters. he also mentioned that the win of forrest and rich might get a title shot lol. forrest was knocked out in his last 2 fights and now if he beats 1 guy he's in the mix??? fuckin stupidity

Feb 28, 2006
brock is gonna try to take the fight to the ground cuz nobody has really seens JDS in the ground yet but dude trains with blackhouse so it should be legit. plus his hands are probably the most dangerous next to carwin. i rather see a JDS vs Cain anyways.

Jan 2, 2004
i understand that brock is a big draw but for dana to sellout like he has been is just flatout annoying to me. 1st you got a rematch that would've happened between silva and sonnen because fans bitched even though silva finished the fight fare and square. then you got the rematch between maynard and edgar even though edgar clearly won the entire fight and a kid who's killin it (pettis) has to sit and wait. now you got brock who was knocked out in the 1st round and all he has to do is beat 1 guy then he's back in the mix ultimately making in back 2 back fights for cain? this is bullshit IMO and i think they need to switch these title fights up a bit especially with the new fighters coming in.
When there's a draw.. An immediate rematch should always happen, especially since it was such a good fight..

Also Silva and Sonnen aren't fighting anytime soon. Silva has his next two or three opponents possibly set and none of them are Chael Sonnen.. And Sonnen is indefinitely suspended.

And Brock/JDS comes down to a fact, of what else are you going to do? JDS wants to fight again and not wait 8 months. Brock needs an opponent. Originally Brock was gonna fight Mir, but nobody wanted to see that a third time. And Brock vs. JDS is a very marketable fight. And honestly, if Brock wins that fight, he proves that he is the second best heavyweight in the UFC and deserves a rematch though he won't win.. But I doubt that Brock is going to win, but its possible, I guess. I think he has a better shot against JDS then Cain..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE TRUE MATCH UP FOR HEAVYWEIGHT SUPERIORITY IS BETWEEN CAIN AND DOS SANTOS...AND AS MUCH AS I LIKE CAIN, I CANT LIE WHEN I SAY JUNIOR GOT THE BETTER MITTENS...I THINK HE'S STILL UNTESTED ON THE GROUND BUT IM ASSUMING SINCE HE'S IN THE SAME TEAM AS THE NOGUEIRAS HE KNOWS HIS GROUND GAME...MAYBE IT'S CAUSE I DIDNT BUY INTO THE HYPE BEHIND BROCK BUT I CANT SEE BROCK DOING NOTHING BUT LAYING AND PRAYING THIS FIGHT. WHICH OF COURSE CAN GET HIM A WIN... BUT I DONT SEE DOS SANTOS LETTING HIM SHOOT IN WITHOUT TAKING SOME SERIOUS BOMBARDMENT...AND I REALLY THINK BROCK IS SCARED TO GET HIT...HE OVER REACTS WHEN HE GETS PUNCHED...HE DONT KNOW HOW TO STAY IN THE POCKET AND WEATHER THE STORM...WHICH IN THIS FIGHT LIKE IN HIS FIGHT WITH CAIN...WILL GET HIM WORKED...

Oct 27, 2008
Brock could get KO'ed but when has he ever LnP in a fight?
seriously, so true. he's never once had any fight go to decision. when brock 1st got into mma, yeah, i hated him. i was basically hoping for his downfall. & its possible that now i only like him because everytime he wins its like he's trolling the entire mma community lol, fans get hella heated.. but i think he does have a good work ethic & attitude right now. his size will only get him so far (bob sapp *cough*). his wrestling is a big factor too.

but if you consider his record--- 5 wins, 2 losses --- he's just a baby in the sport, & look @ what he's done. maybe dos santos will KO him, but i see no reason to discredit the man or count him out.

Mar 12, 2010
THE TRUE MATCH UP FOR HEAVYWEIGHT SUPERIORITY IS BETWEEN CAIN AND DOS SANTOS...AND AS MUCH AS I LIKE CAIN, I CANT LIE WHEN I SAY JUNIOR GOT THE BETTER MITTENS...I THINK HE'S STILL UNTESTED ON THE GROUND BUT IM ASSUMING SINCE HE'S IN THE SAME TEAM AS THE NOGUEIRAS HE KNOWS HIS GROUND GAME...MAYBE IT'S CAUSE I DIDNT BUY INTO THE HYPE BEHIND BROCK BUT I CANT SEE BROCK DOING NOTHING BUT LAYING AND PRAYING THIS FIGHT. WHICH OF COURSE CAN GET HIM A WIN... BUT I DONT SEE DOS SANTOS LETTING HIM SHOOT IN WITHOUT TAKING SOME SERIOUS BOMBARDMENT...AND I REALLY THINK BROCK IS SCARED TO GET HIT...HE OVER REACTS WHEN HE GETS PUNCHED...HE DONT KNOW HOW TO STAY IN THE POCKET AND WEATHER THE STORM...WHICH IN THIS FIGHT LIKE IN HIS FIGHT WITH CAIN...WILL GET HIM WORKED...
I am not sure i agree with you on the fact about lesnar being afraid to get hit and about him over reacting. in the carwin fight carwin had him dead to rights in the first round and brock weathered that storm and came out victorious.

i think the biggest thing for brock and why he lost the fight to cain is how strong and relentless cain was. brock isnt used to fighting guys he cant overpower and when he felt cain's power and saw how he just didnt get tired and punch out like carwin he knew he was in for a looooong night.

who knows but i think this will be a good fight for both guys. it forces each one to bring their "A" game and it will be a warm up fight for the champion. you know the old saying about steel sharpens steel.

Jan 7, 2004
Brock does seem to act like a fish out of water when he gets it by a heavy hitter, but let's realize it is by heavy hitters. Cain and JDS both have a ton of striking power. He was hit By Couture and by Hearing and even by Mir and he did not react the same.

I'm a huge MMA fan and have been for a long time, since UFC 1, and I know how people hate Brock but I like the guy a lot. Brock is a freak, that size and speed combo is crazy. How many 280+lbs guys do we know that can run a 4.7 40yrd dash, 10 foot standing broad jump, and a 35 inch vertical leap. (from http://bleacherreport.com/articles/72980-brock-lesnar-future-of-the-heavyweight-division ) and a few other sites say the same.

Feb 3, 2006
Brock does not have a good chin and he has stamina problems. Brock fights in brusts, he attacks then he lays and recover. The main reason why he has been able to win fights is because of his freakest size, strength, and wreslting skills. If you have some ok boxing skills, a ground game, and some great stamina you will KO Brock. Do not let Brock recover when you hurt him.

Jan 7, 2004
Brock does not have a good chin and he has stamina problems. Brock fights in brusts, he attacks then he lays and recover. The main reason why he has been able to win fights is because of his freakest size, strength, and wreslting skills. If you have some ok boxing skills, a ground game, and some great stamina you will KO Brock. Do not let Brock recover when you hurt him.
Please give me a time when Brock laid on someone to recover........

So Mir has "ok" boxing skills and a great JJ game and got smashed their 2nd fight. Randy has "ok" striking and is one of the best MMA wrestlers and we see where that went.

The only part I agree with is that if you can hurt Brock with strikes and continue them effectively then you can win.

Feb 3, 2006
Lets see he took a flying knee from Mir and laid on top of him and recovered, or maybe when he laid on top of Carwin after he got his bell rung in that fight. Sorry but maybe you're the one that have no fucking clue.. Watch those two fights again and tell me that Brock didn't use his size to recover.

Jan 7, 2004
Lets see he took a flying knee from Mir and laid on top of him and recovered, or maybe when he laid on top of Carwin after he got his bell rung in that fight. Sorry but maybe you're the one that have no fucking clue.. Watch those two fights again and tell me that Brock didn't use his size to recover.
Okay dumbass why don't you watch the fight again, or by the way you talk for your first time.

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/brock-lesnar-vs-shane-carwin-video-ufc-116/

Brock was not on top of Carwin until the second round and within 1-1/2 minutes he had him submitted.

http://mmahits.com/fighters/brock-lesnar/ufc-100-brock-lesnar-vs-frank-mir-fight-video/

And the Mir fight, yes he took him down and laid on him until he pounded out the win within once again about 1-1/2.

And even if what you say did happen more, if anyone takes a strong hit, they try and grab their opponent and clear their head and bring the fight to their pace and throw their opponent off their rhythm, if you watch MMA enough you would realize this.

Nov 7, 2006
when brock is "laying" on guys what is it that you're watching? see when he was mir the whole time you can see him trying to get wrist control and once he did he did not hesitate to do what you should do when you have that wrist control. and with the carwin fight the whole time he was trying to gain better position to do some damage and when he realized he could mount him he surprised the shit out of all of us with the sub. i mean this would be like complaining about a boxer standing the whole time when he can gain extra points with takedowns or something. Brock is a wrestler and a damn good one so obviously his plan for every fight is to get it to his domain and then rock the house. and so far when he gets them down it doesnt last much longer.

next time you post do your homework on MMA and especially wrestling cause from what you type it's like you have no idea what your talking about.