BREXIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol @ Nigel Farage resigning after all of the Brexit fallout.
>"brexit fallout"

>The FTSE 100 has totally recovered and then some, and the FTSE 250 has almost completely recovered, up from February lows. There is no economic fallout.

>The rise in hate crimes hasn't been confirmed by any police force, and these brain dead millennials always find something to cry about, so there's no social fallout.

>The only fallout is political fallout, but Cameron was growing increasingly unpopular anyway, and the Labour voters have felt increasingly dissatisfied with the party for failing to represent their interests (hence their poor performance in last year's general election). I think a shake up of the Labour and Conservative Parties is good, and was totally inevitable.

I really don't think Farage needs to remain leader of UKIP now that he's finally got what he's been working 22 years to get. To some extent the party seems redundant now. Besides, you're probably forgetting his temporary resignation last summer.

lol @ Americans now suddenly being experts at British politics

Jun 21, 2006
That Farage dude always reminds me of a monty Python character lol
He hella weak though for resigning so soon after reaching his brexit goal. A good politician would remain in function for a while to guide his country after such a drastic change. The economic effects of the brexit will probably show on a long term basis.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That Farage dude always reminds me of a monty Python character lol
He hella weak though for resigning so soon after reaching his brexit goal. A good politician would remain in function for a while to guide his country after such a drastic change. The economic effects of the brexit will probably show on a long term basis.
He's still an MEP and he says he'll be very closely monitoring the Brexit negotiations and commenting on it. He only resigned as leader of UKIP, which was obviously the right thing to do as the UK Independence Party clearly needs radical reforms in order to remain relevant after getting Britain it's 'independence.'

I'd be surprised if the party didn't change its name too; Farage's resignation was necessary in order to re-shape its image.

As for the economics, I really don't know what's in store. I pray Andrea Leadsom wins Tory leadership; a Theresa May victory would be a disaster. You can't have a Remain campaigner triggering article 50 and organizing talks on Britain's withdrawal. If we aren't lead by someone who truly believes in the cause, we'll end up with a rotten deal. However, if we can secure access to the single market I really can't think of any way our economy will suffer. It's in the EU's interest to protect trade with the UK as we buy far more from the EU than they buy from us. And if worst came to worst and they put up tariffs to deter other member states from leaving, the extra amount we'd pay would be less than the money we currently send on Brussels. On top of all that we're now free to make our own trade deals for the first time in decades; free trade with China, Australia, the USA would certainly lead to a long-term economic boom.

edit: what do you mean by "A good politician would remain in function for a while to guide his country?" Farage isn't the prime minister, neither is he in the cabinet. He's not even an MP. UKIP isn't even the offial opposition. He's literally nothing to do with the government, lol

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
He's still an MEP and he says he'll be very closely monitoring the Brexit negotiations and commenting on it. He only resigned as leader of UKIP, which was obviously the right thing to do as the UK Independence Party clearly needs radical reforms in order to remain relevant after getting Britain it's 'independence.'

I'd be surprised if the party didn't change its name too; Farage's resignation was necessary in order to re-shape its image.

As for the economics, I really don't know what's in store. I pray Andrea Leadsom wins Tory leadership; a Theresa May victory would be a disaster. You can't have a Remain campaigner triggering article 50 and organizing talks on Britain's withdrawal. If we aren't lead by someone who truly believes in the cause, we'll end up with a rotten deal. However, if we can secure access to the single market I really can't think of any way our economy will suffer. It's in the EU's interest to protect trade with the UK as we buy far more from the EU than they buy from us. And if worst came to worst and they put up tariffs to deter other member states from leaving, the extra amount we'd pay would be less than the money we currently send on Brussels. On top of all that we're now free to make our own trade deals for the first time in decades; free trade with China, Australia, the USA would certainly lead to a long-term economic boom.

edit: what do you mean by "A good politician would remain in function for a while to guide his country?" Farage isn't the prime minister, neither is he in the cabinet. He's not even an MP. UKIP isn't even the offial opposition. He's literally nothing to do with the government, lol
I'm from the Netherlands, so I don't know what all these mep/ukip terms mean, man. I been watching Farage mainly on the news for the comedy. Didn't really pay attention to his political position. I figured he was part of an anti-EU political party, but I guess I was wrong. My bad... Still think he weak for resigning, even though I now don't have a clue what he resigned from lol

I want my country to leave the EU as well. 15 years of €uro and the economy keeps getting worse. Prices going up, money leaving the country to obscure Europe countries and - most important - these open borders put a lot of pressure on our marihuana policy lol
At the moment only a select elite group with an historical agenda has profit from the EU, and it's not me or the people living in my neighborhood.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm from the Netherlands, so I don't know what all these mep/ukip terms mean, man. I been watching Farage mainly on the news for the comedy. Didn't really pay attention to his political position. I figured he was part of an anti-EU political party, but I guess I was wrong. My bad... Still think he weak for resigning, even though I now don't have a clue what he resigned from lol

I want my country to leave the EU as well. 15 years of €uro and the economy keeps getting worse. Prices going up, money leaving the country to obscure Europe countries and - most important - these open borders put a lot of pressure on our marihuana policy lol
At the moment only a select elite group with an historical agenda has profit from the EU, and it's not me or the people living in my neighborhood.
MEP is member of European Parliament; Farage is an MEP but not an MP, meaning he's not a member of the British Parliament. UKIP (UK Independence Party) is a single-issue party on getting Britain out of the EU, but they're not the official opposition (that's the Labour Party) and they have no influence on the government. They won a single seat in Parliament at last year's general election, but the MP in question (Douglas Carswell) is just a disgruntled Tory who defected from the Conservative Party in 2014 to join UKIP. He has spoken out against Farage on several occasions.

Farage has no power in this country and was simply the leader of UKIP. Now that the single issue they were campaigning for seems to be over, the party seems pretty pointless. However, the next leader of UKIP may reform the part to stay relevant.

Good luck with Nexit man, it seems like you might get a referendum soon.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
>"brexit fallout"

>The FTSE 100 has totally recovered and then some, and the FTSE 250 has almost completely recovered, up from February lows. There is no economic fallout.

lol @ Americans now suddenly being experts at British politics
FTSE100 is not at its 52week high. "Recovered" in the sense that it is well above 52 week low, yes, and for the fact that the British Govt signed off on the nonsense printing of money causing excessive debt, after they saw how successful the US govt was at bamboozling its citizens by doing it first.

The Global financial system is linked together whether the UK is in the EU or not. Americans who pay attention should be experts in British politics since yall have been poking your nose in our system since its inception. A real market trader watches what the other markets do before making bets in their own market. Don't be short sighted on the potential of economic fallout, you and I do not control it. I do believe your nation will end up stronger if you do sever ties from EU, but that is dependent on many complex factors every day people have no control over.

Jun 21, 2006
MEP is member of European Parliament; Farage is an MEP but not an MP, meaning he's not a member of the British Parliament. UKIP (UK Independence Party) is a single-issue party on getting Britain out of the EU, but they're not the official opposition (that's the Labour Party) and they have no influence on the government. They won a single seat in Parliament at last year's general election, but the MP in question (Douglas Carswell) is just a disgruntled Tory who defected from the Conservative Party in 2014 to join UKIP. He has spoken out against Farage on several occasions.

Farage has no power in this country and was simply the leader of UKIP. Now that the single issue they were campaigning for seems to be over, the party seems pretty pointless. However, the next leader of UKIP may reform the part to stay relevant.

Good luck with Nexit man, it seems like you might get a referendum soon.
I appreciate the explanation. Yea a Nexit would be nice in my opinion, but unfortunately my government don't give a shit about referendums. We had a referendum in April about (simply put) Ukraine attempting to join the EU. The outcome of the referendum was we don't want that to happen. Our government is still thinking about what they should do with the results from this referendum. that's democracy in the Netherlands.... The majority has spoken and the elite group with a a historical agenda are trying to figure out how they can push their minority opinion....

Jun 21, 2006
I can laugh at this. It's kind of funny, eventhough it's really discriminating. Where do you get these pictures from? The al quaida junior Facebook page?

I still want to come give you some cooking lessons. Maybe you should ask your parents first if you can have a visitor?

Jan 31, 2008
it doesnt mean shit whether zionists run the world or another group does. I don't know why you animals are caught up on this point.
One guy hates on jews, another guy presuming the first guy to be arab starts accusing him of having an arab bias against jews making himself biased against arabs if he were wrong in his assumption.

If you disagree that jews run the world explain why. If you believe jews run the world, explain why.

a bunch of fucking women I swear

Jul 6, 2016
The situation here is fucked. I'm Scottish and part of the UK. If you look at the votes that were counted almost all of England voted to leave and the rest of the uk (N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales) voted to stay but we are outnumbered and lumped witht the result.

UK Pound is dropping in value by the second, there are some fucked descisions being made that will potentially evict all the EU citizens working here on an EU visa and that was the propaganda people bought into.

I was disgusted to find how racist our country could be as most idiots said that as their reason to vote to leave. thankfully most didn't that I know as its a fact the forign cunts are sounder than uk cunts. Mostly we have football to blame for Englands bad rep abroad.

Anyway I can see there being another Scottish referendum as the reason for staying was to remain in the EU and with that looking like a pipe dream we may separate from the UK

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Actually, there are more racist (anti-minority) opinions in Germany now that they have been taking in so many refugees. The historical agenda of the elite racist movement in Germany hasn't been this big for many years....

I don't see why the brexit would lead to more racists in UK?? Care to explain?

Speaking of being fair: how many refugees from Syria and them other war countries are giving refuge in USA? considering USA plays a major role in starting these wars.....

I guess the world is not a fair place....
You are mixing up racism and the fear of having to pay for other countries.

Brexit won based on racism! Immigrants are coming to rape our women and take our jobs. Thats why the old country side folks voted for it. I have many English friends, and they have to move their companies out of England now, cause their main customer base is Europe.

But there is an upside! Finally people will see that leaving the EU is not gonna benefit them. So I hope that the fucking right wing faggots in Holland, France, etc., will loose their ground. People are stupid, but not that stupid...

Jun 21, 2006
You are mixing up racism and the fear of having to pay for other countries.

Brexit won based on racism! Immigrants are coming to rape our women and take our jobs. Thats why the old country side folks voted for it. I have many English friends, and they have to move their companies out of England now, cause their main customer base is Europe.

But there is an upside! Finally people will see that leaving the EU is not gonna benefit them. So I hope that the fucking right wing faggots in Holland, France, etc., will loose their ground. People are stupid, but not that stupid...
Im not mixing up anything, bro. Ever heard of a German movement called Pegida? Germans are not only afraid of 'ímmigrants' raping their women. Immigrants already raped their women in Köln on new years eve.

It will be nice to see if the Brexit (assuming it still going to happen) will be benificial for UK. Speaking of the fear of having to pay for other countries. Dutch news reported last week Italian banks are collapsing and they need billions to stay financially healthy. Guess who's going to be paying that money? And if it's not the Italian banks, theres bound to be some other european bank/country needing money in the near future. These bank presidents need their salary and monthly bonusses after all.....

Personally i think the EU was a nice fantasy. I believed in it when it all began. But now reality strikes. The EU is only good for certain people. Nothing changed. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
And what is up with the Swedes?

Muslims raping woman like it's drinking water?

Yea, try that shit in the US..... I got the tone.

Yea, this is what progressivism does to a society - kills.