Bret Hart New US Champion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
R Truth is a good pick for the US belt. I hope this leads him to main event status.
:ermm: i sure hope not.... I dont think he can hang in a main event match and make it look good

I heard he only got the push because hes black and vince wants to try and push more black superstars

also

Swagger = champ till summerslam

Oct 3, 2006
r truth is the shit, he gots his own unique moves, and goes over hella good with the crowd..why not push him to main event status?

May 24, 2002
r truth is the shit, he gots his own unique moves, and goes over hella good with the crowd..why not push him to main event status?
what does a funky move set have to do with being a main eventer? :ermm:

He is enjoyable in tag matches but outside of that he bores me. I hate his gimmick too. dude is too old to be doing this happy go lucky good guy shit. He would be way more over as a heel

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
what does a funky move set have to do with being a main eventer? :ermm:

He is enjoyable in tag matches but outside of that he bores me. I hate his gimmick too. dude is too old to be doing this happy go lucky good guy shit. He would be way more over as a heel
jack swagger is boring as hell, yet he's champion, so.... it all comes down to ungodd not wanting a black champion.. only white hands or white skinned japanese hands may touch the wwe main event titles in ungodd's eyes.. lmao im jus fuckn wit u, id rather see r truth or mvp wit the title rather than kofi kingston, triple h, ted dibiase jr, drew mcyntire..

Oct 3, 2006
doesn't matter in the WWE though, look at cena this fuckin guy has not learned one new move yet...u look at a match of his from 2006 and u can compare to it now, theres no change. R truth as a heel? u gotta be kidding me, look at how well he goes over with the crowd with just his entrance alone, people love it. With Cena only 15 yr old females and little kids love this guy but with Truth everyone cheers for him. If WWE books Cena to main event almost every ppv they got, then Truth can def. handle his own if they ever let him. The only thing they fucked up on but dont do anymore was that Pretty Ricky gimmick, shit was wack

May 24, 2002
doesn't matter in the WWE though, look at cena this fuckin guy has not learned one new move yet...u look at a match of his from 2006 and u can compare to it now, theres no change. R truth as a heel? u gotta be kidding me, look at how well he goes over with the crowd with just his entrance alone, people love it. With Cena only 15 yr old females and little kids love this guy but with Truth everyone cheers for him. If WWE books Cena to main event almost every ppv they got, then Truth can def. handle his own if they ever let him. The only thing they fucked up on but dont do anymore was that Pretty Ricky gimmick, shit was wack
WWE world or not Im just telling you why I dont like him.

and yes... Heel R-truth would be epic. I bet a heel persona would be more natural for him. He could do great things under a heel gimmick.

Feb 8, 2003
because he died, MacGruber killed him :lick:

but seriously I just dont like his ring work i find him boring but can understand how he would appeal to the casual fan. I dont think he could put on a decent 15-20 minute main event level match

truth is way more entertaining in and out the ring then swagger. you must just have a crush on swagger thats why you praising him. do his ape arms and lisp turn you on?

Jan 18, 2006
I can't see truth as a heel, it would kill his career. He's been in wwe/tna a while now and this gimmick he's doing now is the only thing thats really worked.

Anyone else notice all the stars got moved to raw just to try and build swagger as a better champion but its not gonna work cuz he's not a good heel and he can't really speak, boring as fuck. Only thing I'm glad about on smackdown is Christian is getting more attention

Feb 8, 2003
I can't see truth as a heel, it would kill his career. He's been in wwe/tna a while now and this gimmick he's doing now is the only thing thats really worked.

Anyone else notice all the stars got moved to raw just to try and build swagger as a better champion but its not gonna work cuz he's not a good heel and he can't really speak, boring as fuck. Only thing I'm glad about on smackdown is Christian is getting more attention
now i feel like christian shouldve got the world belt atleast he would make a better chmap then swagger bc he got great mic skills and he can wrestle. i remeber i read a long time ago that hbk backed christian up and wanted him to get the belt but they said christian gets frustrated backstage really fast

May 24, 2002
Rtruth is better on the mic than swagger but not in the ring.

Swaggers current title run was poorly timed and he isnt ready for it... However in a few years it will be a different story.... R-truth on the other hand will NEVER be able to put on a good world title run.