Bret Hart New US Champion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol, I really don't know why wwe is doing all this but whatever. thought was good tonight as well, nice to see Christian and edge in a match as well. it was like blast from the past night.

Oct 3, 2006
yeah that caught me off guard i def didnt think they would make him win...wonder what they gonna do with this

Feb 8, 2003
THEY GONNA DO A ANGLE WHERE HE EITHER LOSE THE BELT BY BEING INJURED BEFORE TITTLE DEFENSE OR GETTING INJURED IN A MATCH TO WRITE HIM OFF WWE TV SINCE BRET DONE WITH WWE IN JUNE

Jun 9, 2007
I could see WWE maybe extending Brett out to Summerslam & having him not defend the title until then. Shit, Miz went HOW long without defending it??

Then again, I could also see them finding a way to strip him of the title within the next month, without actually having another match.

I'm happy for the guy tho, he seemed to be into it after gettin the belt & I like the whole angle with him & the Hart Dynasty.

Aug 16, 2003
Im shocked Bret won the match but look at how he did it lol...Half of the locker room was involved in the match lol

It was nice to see him hold a belt up...that shit made him look younger and he looked like he was having a blast. I hope he drops it to someone in the Hart Dynasty or a good up and coming wrestler.

Oct 3, 2006
also, it was sorta odd how he was takin shots at hogan and flair about how they still put themselves in the spotlight and still wrestling or somethin, yet he won the belt lol...at least hogan and flair didnt win any championships in TNA yet

Jan 18, 2006
not only that, at least the old fogies in tna can still somewhat wrestle, bret looks like he can't jog let alone move around in a ring. WWE is puzzling the hell outta me making him a champ again.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
not only that, at least the old fogies in tna can still somewhat wrestle, bret looks like he can't jog let alone move around in a ring. WWE is puzzling the hell outta me making him a champ again.

Blame that on Bill Goldberg... He fucked up Bret, with a kick to the head back in WCW that ended his career... Honestly he shouldn't be walking, let alone wrestling in a ring... Bret is pro-wrestling... fuck Hogan, and Flair... with their lame ass ring presences... :ermm:

Feb 8, 2003
R Truth is a good pick for the US belt. I hope this leads him to main event status.
I read a while back wwe wants to push truth, dibease jr, kofi to the main event status. they was gonna give drew the world belt later this year but now they starting to get second thoughts bc he isnt getting over like was expected too. imo they might aswell give the undertaker the belt one last time before he retires then make him lose it and the streak at mania. Also i want my nigga sheamus to get teh belt at final four but i dont see it happening bc i see HHH coming out costing him the match and either edge getting the belt or cena retaining.