Breaking News Guru of GangStarr has fallen into coma after suffering cardiac arrrest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Heres the latest news. Guru looks sick in the pic below

Guru's Nephew Says His Family Is Banned From Hospital Visits
Thursday, 04 March 2010 16:00

Several days after rapper Guru suffered a heart attack that left him in a coma, his nephew, Justin Elam Ruff, released a statement that revealed how Guru's family was prohibited from visiting him in the hospital. According to Elam, Guru's business partner, Solar, has withheld vital information about the rapper from his relatives. –amir shaw

"Since the information leaked Solar has completely cut us off. My family has no way of knowing what is going on with Guru’s situation. Solar has complete control over the flow of information given from the hospital and will not disclose any information with us. The doctors and staff at the hospital will not discuss any information with Guru’s family. So essentially, if my grandfather (Guru’s father) decided that he wanted to head up to New York and see his son, they would not let him because he is not Solar.

"Now in order for the family to change this situation, we would have to hire a lawyer, take this to court, and it would be sorted out over a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, we do not have a couple of weeks. I feel as though it is the family’s right to know his status. I know that Solar has been his right-hand man day in and day out for the last six years but that does not give him the right to make decisions on whether or not his family gets to see Guru or learn about his status. The fact that he is acting like this lets me know that he does not have Guru’s best interest in mind.

"It is all a control thing with Solar. My family continually tried to reach him these last couple of days to find out whether Guru was going to have surgery or not, to see if he awoke from the coma, and to gain any info to calm our nerves and take our minds off of the wide range of reports that surfaced over the Internet. "