Breaking News Guru of GangStarr has fallen into coma after suffering cardiac arrrest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
No way...

Sometimes you gotta dig deep, when problems come near
Don't fear things get severe for everybody everywhere
Why do bad things happen, to good people?
Seems that life is just a constant war between good and evil
The DA says they got me on a felony
I'm tryin to live my life so what the fuck is you tellin me?
The streets are war and thats what brothers carry weapons for
So I take the weight as I did before.....

Damn, 1st we almost lost Nate Dogg now one of the most underrated emcees from one of the most underrated groups from the golden age is in a bind....Get Well Soon brother..

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
This guy is probably really upset:
Shit, that's only a teardrop in the bucket as we can only imagine life flashin before the eyes of Preem, Malachi, Krumbsnatcha, Big Shug, Lil Dap, Jeru, and his family in Boston/Brooklyn as we speak...

Feb 8, 2003
at first when i read this thread i was like he gonna die bc i lost my uncle the same way two weeks ago from cardiac arrest coma thats when all your organs shut down. but in guru's case its not that bad.

I just found out guru condition. its not bad as that torre fag is making it out to be. what happen was he had surgery and they just sadated him afterwards and got him on oxygen thats all its a med procedure. the coma is medicated one so hes not gonna die.

Nov 7, 2006
Damn thats terrible. I just saw Big Shug the other, dude picked me up from my house when i called a cab. he said he owned the taxi company so i dunno. kinda weird though