BREAKING NEWS...... AP9 AND SPICE 1 ALBUM.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2011
Word up, Im definitely anticipating that release. I've always thought that u (AP9) sound like what Spice wouldve sounded like if he stayed current and up to date in the rap game. Much of Spice's modern material has been disapointing, but regardless I would love to see this collab happen.
On another note, congratulations on Relentless. Its a solid double disc. Im not sure how you did with it as far as sales, but u can clearly consider it a success.
Im on the east coast in MA, and I've been supporting the Figz since Till My Casket Drops. Peace to The Mob, and to the whole Siccness.net

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Word up, Im definitely anticipating that release. I've always thought that u (AP9) sound like what Spice wouldve sounded like if he stayed current and up to date in the rap game. Much of Spice's modern material has been disapointing, but regardless I would love to see this collab happen.
On another note, congratulations on Relentless. Its a solid double disc. Im not sure how you did with it as far as sales, but u can clearly consider it a success.
Im on the east coast in MA, and I've been supporting the Figz since Till My Casket Drops. Peace to The Mob, and to the whole Siccness.net
Thanks Bro, I consider relentless a classic album! It sold good but not as great as u wanted it to but then again all record sales are down for everybody all over the world! Its a slept on album for sure but imma keep this MOB music going and do what I do best! I appreciate your support! My New album Persuit of Perfection is in the works!!! Get ready!

Jul 23, 2011
Thatswhatsup. I appreciate u takin the time to get back, and giving what I said a lil extra shine. Without question Ima stay lookin out for that Spice collab, and that P.O.P. album. If it's MOB I fuck wit it.
And thanks for that correction on MA, its coo either way tho, peace to Maine! There might be some Mob Figa fans up there too. lol When artists like Spice, Short, and E-40 singned major label deals with Jive in the 90's, and even C-Bo with Rap-A-Lot/Noo Trybe that definitey gave The Bay some national exposure even if it just meant a Bay Area artist having their albums on the shelf over here. So people that paid attention and really listen to rap, recognize The Bay.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
Thanks Bro, I consider relentless a classic album! It sold good but not as great as u wanted it to but then again all record sales are down for everybody all over the world! Its a slept on album for sure but imma keep this MOB music going and do what I do best! I appreciate your support! My New album Persuit of Perfection is in the works!!! Get ready!
AP go hard as fuck even when he typing. Fuck periods it's exclamation marks off top.

Jul 23, 2011
Peace Peace. Its Ghetto Prime from the east coast again. You guys in the Bay go extra hard with the independent hustle, and obviously for those of you that have lasting careers with extensive catalogs of music, your region strongly supports you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with that solid of a regional fan base, one of the only benefits to signing a major label deal for you would be the national exposure, right?
Aside from that question, I was also wondering, what album out of your entire catalog, other than Relentless would you (AP9) consider to be your best or personal favorite?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Peace Peace. Its Ghetto Prime from the east coast again. You guys in the Bay go extra hard with the independent hustle, and obviously for those of you that have lasting careers with extensive catalogs of music, your region strongly supports you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with that solid of a regional fan base, one of the only benefits to signing a major label deal for you would be the national exposure, right?
Aside from that question, I was also wondering, what album out of your entire catalog, other than Relentless would you (AP9) consider to be your best or personal favorite?
REALITY CHECK