Bread - 9-1-Skitzo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
you'd be mad too if your unreleased shit got bootlegged......stabbed in the back by someone who you thought would never do it in a million years....trust......loyalty.....once that's broken it's on .....Bread's got some new shit for your mother fuckin ass.gettin ready to work on it.......thanks for all the free publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES I WOULD!!! BUT DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT OUT ON ME,
I'M JUST TRY'N' TO BUMP SOME GANGSTA SHIT,
AND NOT ON NO DAMN YOUTUBE!!!

hahaha..i hear ya youngnutt......the "what the fuck is wrong with you" slapped the face !!! that's all....you bump that shit..all i ask is that MFs....don't go rampant on the shit......like that fucked up ass bootlegger......and if at all possible delete "100 In The Rain"....i slipped when i put it up......Bread don't want that out.......well don't share that....out of respect.....all the rest is cool to share.....cuz bread's "got somethin for that ass baby!!!!!"

the funk is on!!!!!!!!!!!...wrote that shit in JR High....hahahaha
check the youtube for the wild west studio video...

Nov 20, 2007
lol everytime i hear that name h-wood, i always think about that album "a long time coming" with that weird ass cover with the tiger and shit on it smh. but those hip hop studio comps were weak imo.

Nov 14, 2008
yall need to take down the links........yes it's me......if you want to check out any of Breads shit go to my youtube channel......and as you can tell he started out as a teen...with murderin like myers and as we were recording his voice matured the last cut we did in my studio was the wild west.......and then we did loose screw......will i fly....and 100 in the rain ...at hitworks.........at the same time we did sic n d vidual at Hip Hop Studios...the famous H-Wood(calstate007) recording studio....so you see the source of the bootleg.........H-Wood was supposed to release the Whole Official CD....but his ego was so fucked up that he had to make it big before he would release anyone's shit.....he sat on a lot of good north highlands artists......sold em straight woof tickets..... me and Bread......cut out.......i mean half of Hip Hop Studios Comp 1 is my Crew producin that shit.......and half of Capitol city players too......and a couple of hollow tip.....i did alll the talk box an cuttin.....and got no credit......that's how he rolls....egotistic..as hell.....but can't rap...that's the sad thing......so now he found his nitche...... bootlegging classic sacramento rap...claimin it's OG....i mean get the mastertapes and remaster and release an official CD.....not fake the history of SACTOWN....Highlands got Straight Heat....and all we're known for is Bunk ass H-Wood....

I DELETED MY LINK,MY APOLOGIES,I MEANT NO DISRESPECT,I ALSO DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHIT WAS SOME FUCKED UP BOOTLEG,I PAID SOME MONEY THAT SHIT,HOPE TO HEAR THAT NEW ALBUM SOON.
YA'LL GONNA REPRESS THAT BREAD ALBUM OR WHAT....

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yall need to take down the links........yes it's me......if you want to check out any of Breads shit go to my youtube channel......and as you can tell he started out as a teen...with murderin like myers and as we were recording his voice matured the last cut we did in my studio was the wild west.......and then we did loose screw......will i fly....and 100 in the rain ...at hitworks.........at the same time we did sic n d vidual at Hip Hop Studios...the famous H-Wood(calstate007) recording studio....so you see the source of the bootleg.........H-Wood was supposed to release the Whole Official CD....but his ego was so fucked up that he had to make it big before he would release anyone's shit.....he sat on a lot of good north highlands artists......sold em straight woof tickets..... me and Bread......cut out.......i mean half of Hip Hop Studios Comp 1 is my Crew producin that shit.......and half of Capitol city players too......and a couple of hollow tip.....i did alll the talk box an cuttin.....and got no credit......that's how he rolls....egotistic..as hell.....but can't rap...that's the sad thing......so now he found his nitche...... bootlegging classic sacramento rap...claimin it's OG....i mean get the mastertapes and remaster and release an official CD.....not fake the history of SACTOWN....Highlands got Straight Heat....and all we're known for is Bunk ass H-Wood....
^^ was that you doin the talkbox too on H-Wood's Its Been A Long Time Comin??

would still like to hear Bread's cd though..

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I personally didn't like 100 in the Rain. The beat didn't do him any justice either. All previous recordings bump, though.

@CrazyAce
Did Bread feature on any albums other than the Hip-Hop Studio's Compilation, MSane's Unda Da Influence, and Leaving the Life Compilation?

100 in the rain gonna get a new Omega-men Beat...(Remix)...hahaha...i think it's supposed to be kinda like Once Learn Twice Burn Part 2.....we gonna redo it on a new album!!!with some new inferno flamin hot shit........as soon as we find a studio we can trust!!!!...we in there!!!....my studio is in pieces in three different locations....mixer here, effects processors rack there, Mics over there....keyboards in another....gathering dust.....just nowhere to put it all together....a SPOT so to speak...anyway.....here's the official link for the bread shit.....................

http://the-lost-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/bread-9-1-skitzo-unreleased-blazing_29.html

@Lu_

he's on a couple commin out of hitworks studios.....i have some reference tape copies....but i have respect...ain't my shit so it's not goin up here....from me...i think Bubb did the beats...featuring him...mic-c, hollow tip...something about the freeway....think it's dissin Kenny From High Side Records.....Hollow Tips first label...i guess he got done wrong by them........he's on some Bugzy (Selfmade) shit...i don't know if Bugzy ever put it on a CD yet.... i'll check and get back with yall...

^^ was that you doin the talkbox too on H-Wood's Its Been A Long Time Comin??

would still like to hear Bread's cd though..
yeah i did the talkbox for H-wood...every time i did...he would strip it down to
basic shit......i mean i did harmonies.....adlibs......all kinds of shit....and he took em out.....mixed it fucked up so it sound like shit......

i was gonna do it on Bread the wild west that track is straight reference tape....as you can tell ...the one's where the vocals are too loud.....all reference tape.......we did that so we could listen to the vocals...make sure they were tight....then we break down the "Dummy" beat track....add the effects and shit..and mixdown.....all the parts where bread is singin...well not singin...was just a reference track for either p-nut....(the dude on soldiers at war) or myself on talkbox.....like half of the bread shit is completely finished....and that 2 Low 2 Tell.....on the calstate bootleg....is Genuine Draft.....not even Bread......they were another group we were producin in my studio at the time....just thought i would clarify that ...so they get their just props!!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^ I did actually wonder if the talkboxer could handle harmonies and improv! Cause yeap it was basic..

That's fucked up, the tracks woulda been 10 x harder on the hooks if he'd have kept it the way you wanted it.

You're also the 2nd artist to say - that the stuff he put out had incomplete tracks it. To be honest, there's only been 2 people.

^^^ I did actually wonder if the talkboxer could handle harmonies and improv! Cause yeap it was basic..

That's fucked up, the tracks woulda been 10 x harder on the hooks if he'd have kept it the way you wanted it.

You're also the 2nd artist to say - that the stuff he put out had incomplete tracks it. To be honest, there's only been 2 people.
so when i do do breads shit the talkbox will be done how it's supposed to be done...not all stripped down!!!funky ass shit....