Brainwash Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
Hey I know chances are slim but...I noticed brainwash from Stockton who put out the CD “skitsofrenic” ) posted some new cds on his site.. he made his first 4 cds into cds .. the wash gate tapes has 3 tapes

“Polterguist”
“Welcome to Stockton”
“Death around the corner”

I’ve never seen any of the actual cassettes for sale or on a blog spot or anything .. he also posted his first tape ever...

“Stockton 187” .. it’s from when he was 13 and there was a bunch of other kids from Stockton on the tape.. I’d just like to know if anyone has ever seen them for sale or anything like that?

I’d never seen the cover for Stockton 187, death around the corner or welcome to Stockton before he posted them on his site..

Some collectors must have seen them before or something .. let me know .. I’d also buy them but don’t think Anyone would have them..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
nope never ever in my 21 years of being online lookin at bay/norcal rap have i seen any of the original tapes.

What i've always wondered though, on the Skitzofrenic inlay, he's surrounded by cassettes on the table. Maybe those are the ones! That was 23 years ago so i you know them tapes are somewhere else now.

Feb 21, 2011
nope never ever in my 21 years of being online lookin at bay/norcal rap have i seen any of the original tapes.

What i've always wondered though, on the Skitzofrenic inlay, he's surrounded by cassettes on the table. Maybe those are the ones! That was 23 years ago so i you know them tapes are somewhere else now.
Haha I’m pretty sure one actually is the Stockton 187 cover I was trying to see that as well. Crazy no ones seen them before!