Boxer beating up 2 idiots ( Video )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
^^^not a chance...the dude looked back just before he backhanded her...and the two were plotting some shit when they saw the couple walking toward them

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Although at the end, was boxer dude was walking away, he shoulda kicked buttcrack guy in the face on good ass time

Apr 26, 2002
i think they were drunk, see how they were huggin up on each other leanin on each other at the beginning? dude in the white and blacc jaccet looked like he could hardly stand up in the beginning. fold.

Mar 12, 2005
T-Spoon said:
i think they were drunk, see how they were huggin up on each other leanin on each other at the beginning? dude in the white and blacc jaccet looked like he could hardly stand up in the beginning. fold.
He could hardly get up because the Boxer Dude knocked him silly, if you get hit hard enough near the Brain, it could sever some nerves, and it'll be hard for you to get up, or either he was light headed.

Apr 26, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
He could hardly get up because the Boxer Dude knocked him silly, if you get hit hard enough near the Brain, it could sever some nerves, and it'll be hard for you to get up, or either he was light headed.
naw, im talkin bout BEFORE the fight. fold.

May 19, 2005
hahaha, that was hella funny. like everyone else, i dont get y the dude hit the girl in the first place. hes stupid i guess, but no one could anticipate some straight sav shit that guy pulled by beating both dudes asses