Boxer beating up 2 idiots ( Video )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wow, that was tight...i wanna know what happened after those two guys followed that guy...but that was not cool, him hitting that girl, and what was the point of him doing that? what did he think was gonna happen. that bf was a sav, he took out both those guys...one of the guys tries to get up and he sends him back to the ground. i like how the gf is not worried about her bf, but kinda about the other guys like "cmon tony, llets go!" she didnt even care she got hit. that was sick.

Feb 9, 2006
DubbC415 said:
wow, that was tight...i wanna know what happened after those two guys followed that guy...but that was not cool, him hitting that girl, and what was the point of him doing that? what did he think was gonna happen. that bf was a sav, he took out both those guys...one of the guys tries to get up and he sends him back to the ground. i like how the gf is not worried about her bf, but kinda about the other guys like "cmon tony, llets go!" she didnt even care she got hit. that was sick.
haha yeah , she gave him a couple of seconds to beat them up. That was enough , haha. Who knows , he probably would have continued to kick their asses for a long time if she didnt pull him off.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i wonder what they were talking about, hey i'm gonnahit the next person that comes by, watch clack clack clack clack

I wish i was that fast with my hands. I'd make it a point to beat someone up every day

Mar 12, 2005
zigmish said:
haha yeah , she gave him a couple of seconds to beat them up. That was enough , haha. Who knows , he probably would have continued to kick their asses for a long time if she didnt pull him off.
Since I know a couple of Boxers, that man held back, if he wanted to, he could have killed the man he was whoopin the Most.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
roflmao @ dood getting socked up & getting up with his ass crack showing only to get stole on again! damn, fuck those trees tho, I wanted to see more!

Sep 29, 2003
lol@buddy in the black jacket...he got clocked then fell over, and stood up and started leaning sideways HAHAHAHAHHA that was clean...i would do the same if someone hit my girl like that....

Feb 9, 2006
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Why is someone just randomly filming 2 drunk guys argueing?This looks like it was some kinda of setup maybe?
You kind of answered the question yourself. If you see 2 guys argueing you know some shit will pop of sooner or later .