Boxer beating up 2 idiots ( Video )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Hhaa I don't think that had anything to do with the fact that he knew how to fight,even tho he did. It was the element of suprise. Notice how the guys didnt even swing back once. That's coz they were in shock like 'wtf is happening' to think.

I honestly belueve when it comes to street fighting its 80% who has the elemnt of suprise...no talking just BANG. That's what this guy did. What a fucking sav.

Apr 26, 2002
Really Treal said:
dude was a sav...i know when those two guys got home all busted up. They were argueing over who got whooped the worst
lol, i doubt it, they prolly NEVER mentioned it again, not even to themselves. i liked how he bombed on em then left like nothin even happened. good vid. fold.

Mtn

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2003
If it wasn't an accident and if this is real, it might have been a robbery attempt. That kind of stuff happens a lot in Eastern Europe/former Soviet Union countries.. They try to distract u somehow, do something which caughts ur attetion (like they were arguing at first) and after that they try to steal ur stuff.

Sneakiest muthafuckas steal your shit and you might not even notice it untill later. Like my aunt was visiting St.Petersburg and was in a metro she got her handbag cut, though they only got some coins... She noticed it at the Hotel later. Some dude blocked her way for a few seconds while entering the metro and another guy cut the bottom of her handbag in the middle of the day at the crowded metro. And u don't even notice that untill later.

Road robberies are another story if u travel in Eastern Europe, nowadays they even fake accidents and if you stop they rob your shit.

Mar 12, 2005
DubbC415 said:
^^^thats why these fools think the punches are weak, cuz hes not just lunging and throwing haymakers...like duke seriously BOXED those muthafuckas.
That's how you know he's a certified fighter, his fists and Waist are his base of Power, if you're feet is steady and you're fists and waist are good to go, you need good foot balance. That's european dude is a Certified Fighter.

Oct 11, 2005
Damn It also looked and sounded like they were fighting on gravel, which is one of the hardest surfaces to fight on cause its so slippery. Dude did his thang though.