BOSS MUZIK ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMING LIVE WIT E-40 ON FRIDAY JULY 30TH @ 4TH & B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2010
They did us faulty. When my nigga Young O came on, his mic wasn't on. Then they stopped our performance kus the fire marshalls wanted errbody off the stage. Then that nigga Kokane goes on a few minutes after and does his whole show. Thought we was gonna continue after we were able to go back on stage. We still had 3 tracks left. Other than that it was brackin. The sound man did deserve that beatin, but that should of been that nigga Chris Jones for having that shit hella unorganized.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I know right! She was tiny as hell! Mucho props to COOP! We was gettin our clown on! I forgot who we was laughin at but we was rollin!

And it seemed like a few of the gorups was rappin off beat. Guess they was too hype!

Bossmuzik had it jumpin outta all the groupes. Them and the Legendayr Above the Law! I was surprised to see them. That was hella coool! I still got they 1st cd and still bump it.
LOL hella tiny but she was doing her thing i cant hate i was trying to figure out if that was amina james but i dont remember her being short but it has been awhile...and yea we was klowing on a few ppl lol i had a blast from the moment i got in line...

Aug 9, 2002
They did us faulty. When my nigga Young O came on, his mic wasn't on. Then they stopped our performance kus the fire marshalls wanted errbody off the stage. Then that nigga Kokane goes on a few minutes after and does his whole show. Thought we was gonna continue after we were able to go back on stage. We still had 3 tracks left. Other than that it was brackin. The sound man did deserve that beatin, but that should of been that nigga Chris Jones for having that shit hella unorganized.
Yeah that shit was fucked up! I was wonderin why ol boy who was performin his mic didn't work. Only the dudes who was doin his adlibs mics was workin.

Aug 9, 2002
Yeah ya'll had a packed house and no bullshit popped off. That's what's up. Props to Bossmuzikent. I woulda loved to see Above The Law.
Nah it was a few fights inside and outside but security did they job without stopping the show! Yeah when Above the Law was a fuckin suprise! They rocked it when they performed Black Superman!

Aug 9, 2002
Oh and major props to Miss Katt! She be doin her damn thang! Really really feelin herself when she performed "I'm Brackin". Ric Nut and Ise B.........y'all need to watch out for them!!