BOSS MUZIK ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMING LIVE WIT E-40 ON FRIDAY JULY 30TH @ 4TH & B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
man that shit was yanking everybody did they thang i got hella footage and pics met wit a bunch of siccness members above the law was in the building performed black superman i had a good time...

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
man that shit was yanking everybody did they thang i got hella footage and pics met wit a bunch of siccness members above the law was in the building performed black superman i had a good time...
YEAH DAT' ..... POST THAT FOOTAGE COOP , MY CAMERA MAN DIDNT EVEN GET 2 GET IN, WIT A BAND ON , THAT MUTHAFUCKA WAS THAT PACKED !!!!!!! I JUST GOT PHOTOS NO FOOTAGE ????? THANKS IN ADVANCE PLAYBOY ....

Aug 9, 2002
who was the band with the tiny asian chick?
I know right! She was tiny as hell! Mucho props to COOP! We was gettin our clown on! I forgot who we was laughin at but we was rollin!

And it seemed like a few of the gorups was rappin off beat. Guess they was too hype!

Bossmuzik had it jumpin outta all the groupes. Them and the Legendayr Above the Law! I was surprised to see them. That was hella coool! I still got they 1st cd and still bump it.