Booty Crack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Anyone seen this newspaper??? They got a column: JT The Bigga Figga "Buster of the Month."
That's messed up how they put JT's buisness out there like that... I don't care how much bad bizz he's done, you shouldn't snitch someone out like that... Dude followed him around & listened in on his phone conversations & stuff... that writer might as well be the police.

Aug 8, 2004
if you think it's so messed up them putting his business out there like that, than why the fuck would u start a thread about the shit so everyone can see it? this article u are talking about only makes it to a limited number of people. Posting shit up on a website can be read anywhere in the world. So which one do u think can cause more damage???? majority of people wouldn't even know this shit happened if it wasn't for this thread...

by the way, JT is a Sicc ass muthafucka....i see a lot of people hatin' on him that post up on here....fuck that...he's tight...

Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
i just got a copy from my boy yesterday...
the big mac dre poster inside was hard! ill post a pic of it in a minute..
if u read the article on JT it aint as much as throwin dirt on his name as the title makes it seem...but there is interisting stuff up in there...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i got it..and im happy they put him out there...he is always bad mouthing other peeples shyt that he dont like...examples...game and daz.....i could give a fuck bout him...and the qoute they got from him saying half the people aint gonna do shyt wit the beats he RE SELLS them without saying he sold it to sum1 else....

Jun 18, 2004
JP $CRILLA said:
if you think it's so messed up them putting his business out there like that, than why the fuck would u start a thread about the shit so everyone can see it? this article u are talking about only makes it to a limited number of people. Posting shit up on a website can be read anywhere in the world. So which one do u think can cause more damage???? majority of people wouldn't even know this shit happened if it wasn't for this thread...

by the way, JT is a Sicc ass muthafucka....i see a lot of people hatin' on him that post up on here....fuck that...he's tight...
Free information act!....you beezy!...stop lickin JT'z neeezyz...you need to get with the fucking PG...that's ProGram if you're a don't know...in this day an age if it'z printed it'z out therr...don't ack beezyish cause your industry crush acks shady...move on and live big... yotch!