Booty Crack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Free information act!....you beezy!...stop lickin JT'z neeezyz...you need to get with the fucking PG...that's ProGram if you're a don't know...in this day an age if it'z printed it'z out therr...don't ack beezyish cause your industry crush acks shady...move on and live big... yotch!
lmao!!! PLEASE tell me this was a joke and you don't actually speak or type like this normally

Oct 19, 2004
Free information act!....you beezy!...stop lickin JT'z neeezyz...you need to get with the fucking PG...that's ProGram if you're a don't know...in this day an age if it'z printed it'z out therr...don't ack beezyish cause your industry crush acks shady...move on and live big... yotch!
lmfao!!!!!

Jan 2, 2003
My niggaz was n the west and sum niggaz rold up on em n a van and gave em tha shit I got a copy but how will I get them regulary funny shit and u beat me 2 postin this shit 1st

Apr 18, 2005
510HoneyDipp said:
They used to have some cool picnics back in '96.
I went to their last 2 BBQ'z, in 2002 and 03. One in Vegas (that one was off the scale), and one in Los Angeles. My nigga' does their promotions and keeps me up on shit. Have you seen their cable show? Ooooweee, that's the business. You should catch that if you're up late enough. They been around since the early 90's. I'm amazed so many folks on here ain't up on it.

Aug 8, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
sure buddy....whatever u say...ain't nobody lickin JT'z nuts homie, except maybe your mama...right after she done lickin' mine you fuckin' coward....

how u gonna say if it's printed it's out therrr???? look how many people responded to this thread that had no idea that paper even existed...dumb ass....all I was saying is that dude who started this thread made it sound like he was bothered by them putting JT out there like that. & nobody would have even known about the article if it wasn;'t for this thread.

you need to take your copy of Treal TV out the DVD player faggot & quit tryin' to talk like ur fuckin' Mac Dre (R.I.P.) or something. u little fuckin' beezy.....