Bootleg would rip Lynch up in flows and lyrics.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That nigga Bootleg hard as fuck. Yall have to admit it. Yall aint giving him no credit. His lyrics are deeper and I think better than Lynch's. He keeps it gangsta and don't change.
one

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I like Lynch but if you want some hardcore kill kill shit Bootleg is the man. he spits so fuckin vicious. i've only heared his shit with the Dayton family - was that solo album of his any good?

May 26, 2002
man yall are failin like whoa man that nigga lynch will rip that nigga on a tracc freestyle or writin he is ok but he aint on the leval that lynch is on

real talk

Apr 25, 2002
BOOTLEG IS TIGHT

He spit hella hard and betta than the average rapper but I don't know why comparisons between him and LYNCH even come up.

Jun 1, 2002
Yall need to hear "Death Before Dishonesty" by Bootleg if you want to hear him at his best. He spits way better, in my opinion, than Lynch could anyday on that muthafucka. Dont get me wrong, I aint tryin to come in hear hatin, but Bootlegs flows are just plain sicc

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I down like 2 songs from Bootleg and they were pretty tight but i dont know about him being better then lynch tho. I think that he good enough for me to pick up his CD. Could someone post up the name of his newest CD so that i could go check it out. thanks.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i don't see why this shit jus popped out of nowhere sayin "bootleg better than lynch" i mean why you compare him to lynch b4 anyone else cuz i could see if you was like sicx better than lynch or ganksta nip but bootleg on different level than lynch..i mean he ain't exactly a cannibal or bloody guts and bunches of human brunches type a rapper.

Apr 25, 2002
It popped up cuz yall everyone on here like Lynch is God. I bet half you niggaz would die for Lynch even though you don't know him. Thats real. Everyone bitch about how Lynch is the best rapper. I think overall Bootleg's Death Before Dishonesty would rip any Lynch or Siccmade CD up. I don't skip a track on the CD. As for being an average rapper, your crazy. Listen to his delivery and flow. Lemme guess Guru of Gangstarr jus has average lyrics too.:devious:
one