bootleg jordans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I owned two pair of Jordans in my lifetime...once when I was in 8th grade and playing bball everyday and the other when I was 23(28 in June) and rarely ever wore them...I kind of wasted my money because I dont wear bball shoes with fits and I dont ball anymore, so I basically never wore em..basically still brand new..

Now that Im older and I work, im definitely the 2 for $80 type of person..every once and a while I will spend at the MOST $100(after tax) on some shoes..but its rare..Im married and with my son on the way, the last thing I think about is spending my cheese on some overpriced shoes...

My bro-n-law bought some fake J's and im not gonna lie, they were clean..I say do YOU, but the only thing I have a problem is fake jewelry....that s--t is unforgivable IMO, especially those big ass fake diamond studs that niggas be wearing..GTFOH...lol..

Sep 4, 2002
I get real Jordans half off at the Nike Employee store. not B grade factory shit from the nike factory stores.

aww the beauties of living where nike started

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i dont buy shoes to try and impress people, i buy them for comfort and durability. if i found a pair of fakes that are just as comfortable and will last as long for a quarter of the price i would buy them. though, with that being said i havent found that yet and i wear the real ones.