bootleg jordans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
you get what you pay for. fake j's last maybe a week and thats without hoopin in them. Shit hurts the hell outta of your feet and will crease up hella quick. Walmart velcro kicks feel more comfortable than fake Js
How much do you think does it cost to produce real Jordans? They are also mostly made in China. The reason why they are so expensive is mostly because of the name. The only expensive part about making shoes is opening the mould for the sole.

Check this: http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Boycotts/NikeThird_facts.html

You pay over $100 for shoes that cost less than five dollars to make.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
How much do you think does it cost to produce real Jordans? They are also mostly made in China. The reason why they are so expensive is mostly because of the name. The only expensive part about making shoes is opening the mould for the sole.
i bought alotta pairs of Jordans and they last longer than other shoes that are cheap even tho they are cheaply made they are still better quality than other off brand shoes.
an average pair of jordans will last me about 1 and a half years before they get turfed out.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm not saying that fake Jordans are awesome, but when I look at mine, they are good. There are also many shitty ones, no doubt.

Here are my real and fake Js. The real ones I use for playin basketball. Wouldn't use fake ones for playing bball.

Sole seems to be same material. Also same weight. (top ones are the fakes)

Normally I don't wear Jordans except for playing, but those are the only ones in my size...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i bought alotta pairs of Jordans and they last longer than other shoes that are cheap even tho they are cheaply made they are still better quality than other off brand shoes.
an average pair of jordans will last me about 1 and a half years before they get turfed out.
I only wear Nike, so I don't really know bout quality of any other shoe company. Don't get me wrong. I love my Nikes...

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I bought some fake Jordan 4'sa while back. They looked very real and really couldn't tell the difference. Wore them for a while too until the sole started to rip in half down the bottom of the shoe. Havnt bought any fake Jordans since

Jan 7, 2004
lol at fake j's or anything fake for that matter. why pay any kind of money for some fake shit if you can't really afford the real shit?
I think you answered your own question there.

Nothing wrong with some fake stuff, some is trash some is hard to tell the difference. Go ask 10 random people on the street and they most likely would not be able to tell the difference.

Jan 9, 2009
lol at fake j's or anything fake for that matter. why pay any kind of money for some fake shit if you can't really afford the real shit?
fake jordans are awesome. especially the wild color ways you wouldnt want to drop $200 in the store for.. but $30? fuck it.
"i dont even wear red like that but ima cop these muhfuckas today."

and they actually last. they are good shoes. its crazy
(im only vouching on the ones from l.a. in the alley)

Apr 25, 2002
I think you answered your own question there.

Nothing wrong with some fake stuff, some is trash some is hard to tell the difference. Go ask 10 random people on the street and they most likely would not be able to tell the difference.
i think you missin my point bruh...basically i'm sayin if you can't afford the real shit (i'm talkin bout anything not just j's) why fake the funk and rock fake shit.

Jan 9, 2009
i think you missin my point bruh...basically i'm sayin if you can't afford the real shit (i'm talkin bout anything not just j's) why fake the funk and rock fake shit.
ITS NOT LIEK THEY ARE IMAGINARY SHOES, BRO
THEY ARE ACTUAL SHOES THAT YOU REALLY PUT ON YOUR FUCKING FEET.

JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET RAEPED AT A REGISTER DOESNT MAKE THEM LESS SHOES. HALF THE TIME THEY COME OUT THE SAME FUCKING FACTORY LOL (SERIOUSLY CHINA PUTS MONEY IN THEIR BOOTLEGGING EMPIRE I DEAL WITH THEM EVERY MONTH)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall be rockin bootleg jordans? for real?

thats kinda sad....they aint THAT expensive right?

im guessing jordans cant be more than 200...i aint wore jordans since i was a kid honestly...but shit if you rockin fake shit thats all bad man....just wear some regular shoes or get your weight up...

id much rather hit the nike outlet and cop some shit for 40-50 bucks marked down then buy some fake shit..thats ridiculous

Jan 9, 2009
yall be rockin bootleg jordans? for real?

thats kinda sad....they aint THAT expensive right?

im guessing jordans cant be more than 200...i aint wore jordans since i was a kid honestly...but shit if you rockin fake shit thats all bad man....just wear some regular shoes or get your weight up...

id much rather hit the nike outlet and cop some shit for 40-50 bucks marked down then buy some fake shit..thats ridiculous
lol gas im up there coppin some white tees in bulk and this bag bust open and all these jordan XI's fall out.. and im like wtf hes like "30 a pair" and i look at em like "wow..this is worth a half eighth."

that was like 4 years ago but yea thats why you never seen any of this bootleg shoe shit in the shop. but its definitely quality shit

Apr 25, 2002
lmao to each his own bruh...i personally don't give a fuck bout folks rockin fake shit to me it's just funny tryin to floss fake shit. far as quality that shit if far from bein the same. ain't no bootleg nothin go through no qc dept mayn.