Bonecrusher from Skyline??? What??!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you're the backpacker you little tricc, obviously we know of the same rappers, so you're no better off than me...so dont trip off my siG...and besides Murs would put you in the dirt most likely ask his cuz, he's on here too...so stay off my siGs nutt sacc and Grow one of your own

and callin my mom a bitch is uncalled for, learn some fuccin respect "funny man"

Aug 4, 2003
hey i got some herbal tea, a voodoo headwrap, a chew twig, a portable turntable, and a free mandela petition for you to put inside your backpack.

go hug a tree, save a whale, and protest nuclear bombs.

and i am a funny guy. why you think punks like you get so irritated by me. it makes my day go much faster when dudes respond to my wise cracks. thanks MR. M Uno you're my best friend.

Sorry for calling your mom a bitch. Oh yeah, tell that hoe i bought us tickets to the summer jam.

M-1 you're the greatest ever. I hope a homeless guy gaffles you on market st and makes a sandwhich out of your asshole.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well i'm Glad you have all those items collected from your travels with your Gay mime troop across the Globe...it seems to me that you're runnin out of material...summer jam??? i mean c'mon, i wouldn't mind it if you came with some oriGinal shit, but wow...what a loser...and i'm just respondinG cuz i can, u dont really bother me...I always find it entertaininG how cats such as yourself take pride in irritatinG others, that really says a lot about u...but you can call me a backpacker if you want, have fun with it, use all capital letters if you want, i'm sure you'd find that funny too...but i'm kinda over you, cuz i know this is never Gonna be more than you postinG some bullshit and me tellin you to keep it to yourself, I could say, "shut the fucc up, you dont wanna see me in the streets, i'd beat the shit out of you" cuz i know i'll never meet you or come across you and hope to keep it that way, for your safety and my sanity...this is a board that has some intelliGent Folkz who actually have somethinG valuable to say, sucks that you chose to spend your time beinG an idiot

so that about ends it

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Aloewishish said:

I hope a homeless guy gaffles you on market st and makes a sandwhich out of your asshole.

PS, i hope the same for you, but a leather lover from Castro St....you dont deserve a homeless Guy from Market

Aug 4, 2003
uh oh, the backpacker is getting angry.

Please don't petition me off the board or go on a hunger strike.

you're a square and I am getting to you.

Backpeezy in the heezy!!!!

Your dad is employed by a homeless guy on market st.

now that's intellect.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm not mad, i feel sorry for you...u can stay on the board, the more the merrier...just dont say shit about me or to me "funny man", so Go suck on a navy battleship cannon

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Bonecrusher is from Daygo. I seen him rolling down Euclid wearing a Giants hat eating a burrito.

I said "Hey BoneKreezy when's the new album dropping"

He said "I ain't neva scared"

whatever that means.
in other news:

Daz is pregnant

Master P said "Pastor Troy is a punk. I love that guy"

John Elway is white

Aug 13th Mitchy Slick is buying all of Lincoln ice cream.

Jayo said he wants sherbert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L------------------M-------------------A---------------------------O--------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4, 2003
you're the one that came into my "funny" thread with your skin flute talk you little homosaurus. I never came at you directly, you decided to respond. Not my fault. And don't feel sorry for me cause this is all entertaining.

Isn't your cousin also your dad??? That's what the streets are saying.

Backpizzle in the hizzle.

I bet you got a backstage pass to the musiq soulchild concert and you let him autograph your left tit.

okay i'll stop now. end of this thread.