Bonecrusher from Skyline??? What??!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Wendy Gonzalez from XXL magazine says:

"Bone Krusher aka Bonecrusher is claiming roots in San Diego. Furthermore, he claims that he is flossing red cause he ain't never scared"

is this true???

May 24, 2003
HAHAHA shit is comedy, but u never know man he could of be from tha south east and realized that he could only blow up in the industry if he changed his style and moved to ATL, then again I CAN be worng heh but this is funny indeed....:classic:

Aug 4, 2003
Bonecrusher is from Daygo. I seen him rolling down Euclid wearing a Giants hat eating a burrito.

I said "Hey BoneKreezy when's the new album dropping"

He said "I ain't neva scared"

whatever that means.

Aug 4, 2003
in other news:

Daz is pregnant

Master P said "Pastor Troy is a punk. I love that guy"

John Elway is white

Aug 13th Mitchy Slick is buying all of Lincoln ice cream.

Jayo said he wants sherbert.

Aug 8, 2002
2pac619 said:
HAHAHA shit is comedy, but u never know man he could of be from tha south east and realized that he could only blow up in the industry if he changed his style and moved to ATL, then again I CAN be worng heh but this is funny indeed....:classic:
you mean southwest? lol

Apr 25, 2002
Aloewishish said:
Bonecrusher is from Daygo. I seen him rolling down Euclid wearing a Giants hat eating a burrito.

I said "Hey BoneKreezy when's the new album dropping"

He said "I ain't neva scared"

whatever that means.
lmao

Aug 4, 2003
M-1 you listen to that backpacker shit therefore your opinion does not count.

go breakdance on your Murs CD, treehugger.

I heard your mom tried to do a handstand with her feet.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Aloewishish said:
M-1 you listen to that backpacker shit therefore your opinion does not count.

go breakdance on your Murs CD, treehugger.

I heard your mom tried to do a handstand with her feet.
u really dont know what i listen too, unless that's you who has been sendinG me those e-mails claiminG to be the president of my fan club...and speakinG of handstands, why dont you do one in some quicc sand

Aug 4, 2003
but what i do know is that when i posted about you listening to MURS you had his picture in your signature. where is your boyfriend's picture at now.

now you have something hard in ya sig. you fucking backpacker.

i think you should put mos def, erykah badu, and jill scott pictures in your signature next.

your mom could stand on concrete and would start sinking. tell that bitch that i want more cheese in macroni too. think about that, square. get up out my thread and bring your jansport with you.

bonecrusher is from skyline!!!!

Ludacris is from Escondido!!!