BONE THUGS N HARMONY = THA BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I gotta give up to Them Cleveland Thugs and say they are one of the most sucessful Rap groups out there period. They have a major influence on some of these Mid West rappers out there. Because now days most of them are not being original and trying to be some Bone Thugs N Harmony impersonators on their albums you know who you are, Its time to be original nigga.

Apr 17, 2003
But what do you mean by bone thug impersonators? I agree with everything you said also.

I mean.. what if a rapper uses speed and harmony but his vocals... do sound like a member from bone? You mean the rappers who try to sound like krayzie and Bizzy etc.. right..?

I think if a rapper raps fast harmonizes has his orignal lyrical style, and doesn't use vocals that sound like a member from bone that he can make it.....

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah
It's cool if you rap fast and harmonize I do it occasionally.
But some cats just takes Bones lyrics and lines and put them in their raps like they created that shit. Thats what I'm talking about.