BONE THUGS N HARMONY = THA BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Straight up homie, I like Bone, they cool and got some heat. E. 1999 Eternal is a classic in my mind. I've even been into some of their softer shit ie. Ghetto Cowboy, Dayz Of Our Livez, Crossroads, etc. etc. But fa real, their last album, Thug World Order, was garbage. I've only listened to it once (I'm afraid to put it in a second time) but that was enough to let me know that on this album, they fell off.

Later!!

Apr 25, 2002
IM SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE......BUT I CAN NAME AT LEAST 5 GROUPS BETTER........NWA-GETO BOYS-DAYTON FAM-36 MAFIA-WU TANG.....I GOT LOVE FOR BONE BUT THEY ONLY DROPPED 2 TIGHT CDS-THE FIRST 2......THE REST WAS SHIT

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Bone from 1995-1999 was my favorite group ever...now they're a different group to me. Flesh remains one of my favorite solo rappers though..can't wait til he gets out the penn and drops some new heat, that conversation at the end of Thug World Order really got my hopes up.

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I dont think it would be considered hatin to honestly say that SORRY, BONE is far from the greatest GROUP of ALL TIME....First off, have you heard of NWA?!?!?! Also Outkast, Above the LAw, & 3xKrazy & Dayton Family are better bro!!

Nov 10, 2002
Bone is on point, but I like the back in the day shit. The current album is just ok to me. I was able to peep out Bizzy in action with some of the work he did on Court Dog latest album and Bone is a huge influence. What is the info on them breaking Bizzy off the group????

Apr 26, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
IM SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE......BUT I CAN NAME AT LEAST 5 GROUPS BETTER........NWA-GETO BOYS-DAYTON FAM-36 MAFIA-WU TANG.....I GOT LOVE FOR BONE BUT THEY ONLY DROPPED 2 TIGHT CDS-THE FIRST 2......THE REST WAS SHIT
Originally posted by D-Mak
First off, have you heard of NWA?!?!?! Also Outkast, Above the LAw, & 3xKrazy & Dayton Family are better bro!!

i dunno, but bone is HELLA betta than wu-tang, triple six, 3x's krazy...............BACC IN B.O.N.E.'S PRIME DAYS. fold.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Maybe What I should have said was "Bone Thugs N Harmony 1993-1999 was tha Greatest of All Time"

And Yes Muthafucaz, I have heard of NWA, and guess what I have all they albums.....And Yes, They had more influence than bone in da game arguably.....but MUSICALLY they dont stand a chance.....

And 3-6 Mafia? Cmon now, dats just goin 2 far, I got 3 of they albums and they pump me up 4 sho, I feel alot of their shit, but Musically better than bone? Oh God.....lmao

May 13, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
IM SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE......BUT I CAN NAME AT LEAST 5 GROUPS BETTER........NWA-GETO BOYS-DAYTON FAM-36 MAFIA-WU TANG...
lol comedy...

what happend to down-south.com ? lol i haven't been there in ages

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Back to the NWA thing, there music was in different times, but when they did there thing they were still better and when they were makin music around the same time...Do you remember the Ice Cube Albums, The Chronic, Mc Rens Albums, & Eazy's....And not to bust your bubble more but, if they put out another album, Dre & them would probably produce one of the best group albums in history!!!!!

Jan 7, 2003
First of all let me set some thangs Straight.. YOu might not think bone is the siccess rap group to drop all hardcore albums.. BUT they sold way more than all tha 36 mafia.. and all those wanna be boen groups... and second the ONLY reason they shit came softer was cause eazy e died.. Tmoica Wright the Black Widow has been fuckin up they music.. and promotions ever since.. DO YOU think BONE gets to pick what songs go on they CD's.? NO tomica wright at ruthless records picks all the song that are gonna be on there.. so Bone aint makin garbage.. Tomica makin em pick the weakest songs so then you think it;s garbege.. Cuase on THUG WORLD ORDER I heard hella Siccc tracks that never made it to TWO.. and they was fuckin siccer than any thang you ever heard from bone even East 1999 eternal.. BUt elt me get on thang straight.. BOne is comein BACK! cuase they wak ass contract with that bitch made lablel ruthless is over! So from now on all they CD's are gonna be released on BOne THUg Records they own label.. and they gonna pick what songs go on the new CD's.(Which they already recorded and are ready to drop anytime) and if you don;t belive that Krayzie Bone is droppin a new Solo Called Letha Face tha Legends.. ON BONE THUG RECORDS.. and that shit start off with the devil luahgin and he talkin about callin demons from tha under world to destroy any who oppse the thug nation..n shit. it's more eveil than East 99.. and also.. tha beats are Sicc.. and evil.. and shi flows are just abou killin fools wiht tha 12-gauge.. and some drug dealin thug shit.. like fuck everythang.. type shit. just like East 99.. so if you thought bone fell off think again.. now that they free to do they own thang.. they gonna be a force to reckon with..Go to www.bonethugrecords.com to listen to snippets of Krayzie;s new solo.. just like on the Cover of the CD called Leatha Face the Legends. and you'll go to the snippet page... Teh cover is sicccc you see skulls and dead bodies every.. and krayzie is walkin through the grave yard... dressed all in black.. it looks fuckin evil just oiek the Frist two bone CD;s.. so mutha fuckaz beware casue bone is comin back.. and they got no luv fo that law.. all i gotta say.. im out.. so dont lose hope in bone they barely gonna BEGIN to make tha sicc shit..it;s on now..