BONE THUGS N HARMONY = THA BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2002
Murdaous Thug

Hate to say it but Bone is done im a big fan but heres the thing, Bizzy went solo and is no longer a part of BONE, Flesh is in prison and has turned Muslim and his flows are weak now, thats 2 of 5 and I dont see Wish,Krayzie, and Layzie comin bacc like the old BONE by thereselves. I just dont see it. Krayzies better off to stay solo.

Jan 7, 2003
Yea Slide Krayzie's CD is comin out Jan !4TH.. on BONE THUG RECORDS. not bitch ass Ruthless. more like Tooth Less records... ! ANyway.. bone aint done. Bizzy was kicked out of the group.. but if you ever read mtv news.. Bizzy is back.. adn he ain't ever leavin.. just in case..you didn;t know bone already haas 2 new GROUP albums comin out that are already recored i heard soem tracks on them.. and shit let me tell you they gave me goose bumps fuckin siccc heartless violent thug shit. ! So bizzy aint left.. Yeaa fleash is in jail but just like X-Raided he can put his verses down from jail if he has to.. aint nobody can really stop that shit.. I mean man.. now that bone got they own label they can do what ever tha hell they want. make any song. and put tha rawest shit on the albums.. watch.. i guess you'll have to see to believe. it.. but when it happens.. you'll just be like. ohhh ok.. i guess he was tellin tha truth.. but liek i siad you want proof that bone still got that thugged out.. style go to www.bonethugrecords.com and check out Krayzie Bone's new solo.. and DJ U-Neek's BOne INstrumentals.. That Cd includes Unrealsed East 99 tracks.. and hella hidden bone tracks.. i heard soem of the tracks.. like down 71.. the original version.. and i was like fuck this shti is sicccc. wathc thangs gonna change one these 2 albums drop.. but i know at least on of yall is gonna rague wit me.. so just say it then ill tell u soemthiing I remeber when foosl sadi BONE was breakin up in 96 but they never broke up.. so fuck what haters say.. you just gotta wait n see what really happens.. on the real though bone is makin moves right now.. So peep Krayzie;'s new shit.. and cop that shit.. it;s some real.. hard core evil dark.. murda thug shit,..,im out. peace..

Nov 19, 2002
Bizzy is done and Flesh aint doin nothin.

til he gets outta jail Bizzy jus did an interview like 4 days ago on power 107.5 he says hes out and they interviewed Flesh and he sounds weak now and he said he aint doin nothin til he gets out talk on that interveiw wit Bizz was Jan 1

Jan 7, 2003
Damm this shti is fun.. Ok we'll one thang how many times you heard beon was breakin up.. and bizzy left.. i heard sooo many times.. like just this october. i heard.. layzie n krayzie talk ehlal shti to bizzy adn told him fuck you get out the group.. and what happend they stayed together. i've heard it so many times from bizzy;s mouth. and layzie; adn wish;s mouth.. they like fuck bizzy he a bitch.. he neva shows up.. and fuck bizzy he gets too drunk and passes out on stage.. i mean. i;ve heard all tha drama.. they;d be dumb to break up now.. especially now that they on they OWN label.. EITHER Way.. regarless of what happens.. BOne has put it down since. 94. to 2002.. what other group been aroudn that long. and still doin they thang..? i can;t think of one. most of them all broke up in teh early 90's.. But Regarless.. Krayzie's New Solo Is gonna e a sicc Oriiginal Thug Level. and Next.. Bone already has too Albums.. Recorded.. and they supposedx to be sicc. so even if they do break up. Krayzie;'s Solo.. and Their last two album's will let them go out with a mutha fuckin BANG!!!! but bizzzy is makin a mistake if he wants to break up.. althought he;s been sayin that since 98.. that he gonna leave. and he never does.. so until he gone for mroe than a year.. i'll belive. it.. eihter way.. 2 already Recorded Albums are already to drop. it don' really matter they can at least put out too mo.. then it'll be all good.. other than. that ... Thug Line will stil be ther n shit.. Krayzie is a Tight rapper even solo .. so i mean. there's always gonna be some thug out. THERE is TOO MUCH bitch made.. soft ass shiny shit. out; fuckk all that.. shit.. im out.. go to www.bonethugrecords.com to download free snippets of krayzie's new under ground solo.. Leath Face tha Legends... imout this bitch peace...

Jan 7, 2003
Aight this conversation been going on for dayz.. let;s just put it this way.. bone might not be talkin about killin in everysong liek b 4 but tehy still got a sicc flwo style... and also... It aint; no probalem. they could come with some violent. shit. but i guess since they lives changed they got girls. and kids now, they aint tryin to be hard core thugs any mo... but now it;s up to new rappers in the game to bring back tha hard core thug style.. so it can b on once again... yeaaaaa. on thang fo sho.. Bone is the Top Sellin FAST and HARMONY rap group.. and tha most SPIRUTAL rap group..you can;t deny that... so this discussion is ovaa,,,, lol.. i aint gonna argue no mo.... lol. that;s it im done.. good night..!!

May 1, 2002
I'LL TAKE BONE OVER THESE FAGS MAKIN SONGS WITH BOYZ BANDS,AND ANNOYING ASS RAP THAT THE MAINSTREAM BRINGS !

BONE WILL ALWAYZ BE THE BEST IN MY EYEZ CUZ LOOK AT ALL THE PPL THAT COPIED THERE STYLE AND SHIT(SUCCESS BRINGS THE BITTERS)

THEY WILL NEVER BREAK UP....LAYZIE SAID THERE LIKE A FAMILY AND FAMILIES AREN'T PERFECT THEY HAVE THERE ARGUEMENTS LIKE ALL OF US DO

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
SOAK::GAME said:
Bone done fell of a long time ago IMO, they be soundin to soft to me now

the best group of all time would have to be someones who's started out well and been consistent or gotten better in their craft.....

yanno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just curious, did you read MurdaousTHUG's post about how they had no say in what songs they had on their albums, but now that their contract is over with Ruthless, they don't have to be soft any more? It wasn't by choice...I agree that they went soft, but I'm still hoping they have a little thug left in em..

About Bone vs. any Chicago rapper, Ima just leave that one alone :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
Yea id have to agree that their first 2 cds were the tightest ones, other cds only had a small few that were good, i just hope you're right about them bringing it back to the oldschool, im about to check out that website, oh and 45yr old virgin, id say do or die is the tightest group out the chi, but them last 2 cds were bullshit, headz or tails (which is their best cd, tight as hell) and picture this were the only 2 i liked.
Crucial Conflict is ok they have some wierd shit

Nov 25, 2002
MurdaousTHUG said:
Aight this conversation been going on for dayz.. let;s just put it this way.. bone might not be talkin about killin in everysong liek b 4 but tehy still got a sicc flwo style... and also... It aint; no probalem. they could come with some violent. shit. but i guess since they lives changed they got girls. and kids now, they aint tryin to be hard core thugs any mo... but now it;s up to new rappers in the game to bring back tha hard core thug style.. so it can b on once again... yeaaaaa. on thang fo sho.. Bone is the Top Sellin FAST and HARMONY rap group.. and tha most SPIRUTAL rap group..you can;t deny that... so this discussion is ovaa,,,, lol.. i aint gonna argue no mo.... lol. that;s it im done.. good night..!!
Yeah my nigg end this shit ya know hatas will continue ta hate regardless.......you was right homie people that dont understand the music industry (especially the majors) dont realize how much other folks besides the artist(s) get to decide what goes on in an album. They'll just have ta see on they own when Bone come bacc wit the siccer shit.........No need ta argue.......Proof is in da puddin.............

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaa young Cytzo.. you know what's really going on..!! Yeaaa pees will always Argue... !!! So i just had to end this.. I mean that's it.. either you like BOne or you don;t but they Still was a hella tight and orgianl rap group... So no more arguein.. Im done. I said what i had to say.. if ya'll wanna keep arguein it;s all goo wit me.. IMa go. and Post some stuff in another Forum. now..!! lol.. im tired of this one..!! im out.. peace..!