BONE THUGS N HARMONY = THA BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
H

H. T. B

@ Murderous Thug
That Krayzie Bone on that site isn't new that shit is unreleased. material released by Dj Uneek. My people in Cleveland informed me of this. That was an underground cd of tracks unreleased. But Krayzie is really dropping another up to date solo on his real label Thug Line Records. sometime this year. As well as Wish Bone(one of the slept on members). And Bizzy really was on the radio talking about Bone. Don't mislead people especially if you don't know what your talking about. Also didn't no one say Bone was weak they said their not feeling the new shit they dropped.
Another fact if that site is official wheres LaReece, Ken Dawg, Knieght Ridaz. Thats Dj Uneeks site.
SO EVERYONE HERE IS THE OFFICIAL KRAYZIE BONE SITE
www.ThuglineRecords.com
No Blackmarket Records type Shit.

Jan 7, 2003
Hey i Already said tha Dicussion is ova.. A long time ago mutha fuckaz jus love to keep arguin.. ima say this only once.. Im done with this discussion. So i gives a fuck if ANYBODY posts a response to me... Im sick of seing e mails everyday.. sayin you got mo responses.. in at tha siccness,. that;s it. im deletin.. anything i see from this bone forum in my mail box.. thst;s it.. and just to end it right BONE is tha realest THUG group. even if u dont think they tha Realest rap. group.. but as far as THUG rap style they alwasy ruled.. im out.. that;s fuck this discussion..!! peace..!

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Krazy is the only one I really care for. I wouldn't say the best group ever but they are near the top of the list.

Feb 23, 2003
BONE SOLD MORE RECORDS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP INCLUDING THREE SIX MAFIA BUT THERE IS NOT A HARDER GROUP THAN TRIPLE SIX MAFIA PERIOD!!

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
hold up, didnt you say you liked that Deadly Elements shit? You dont think they are Bone wannabes? Shit, I can almost imagine that one dude Flosja IS krayzie rappin..

not tryin to start shit, just wondering how you think Do or Die is using Bone's style, but not Deadly Elements.

Its all G

Apr 25, 2003
Oh im sorry Slide i think i was drunk or somthing when i said that shit, My mistake... Doe or Die is not really boen wanna bes. I like Deadly Elements also. Yeah sorry about that... i did contardict myself when i said that.