Bone Thugs and Harmony Reunied (Five Strong)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
that is seriously fucked up they let bizzy back in. he ruined most of their cds and its a stupid move on their part imo. strength and loyalty was def one of my favorite solely because bizzy was out. they all shined without the stress of having to try to make up for bizzys crappy verses all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^Are you serious? They strong as five. When flesh got locked up it was like, "ok This is weird but we can deal" Then when bizzy got kicked out/left it was just weird and didnt feel or sound right. Most of the songs had like krayzie or lazy rappin twice to make up for the missing verses. I think they are way better as five.

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
dont get me wrong jo. i aint hatin on nobody. but there is a reason OR TWO that they kicked him out in the first place. im a huge bone thugs fan, i got as far as i kno everythin they made, and e1999 and creepin on ah come up some classic ass bone thugs. when t.w.o. came out bizzy ruined that whole cd, i was quite disappointed with all of bizzy on that cd except maybe 1 song. that cd woulda been a million times better without his verses.

May 25, 2005
Flesh gon be killin em i can feel it. Those vids were cool. Fuck what anyone says, maybe Bizzy caused problems (or has problems), but Bizzy will shit on alot of your favourite rappers, bone and non bone. Strength and whatever is trash. Last dope album with the BONE THUGS N HARMONY name on it was resurection. And hmmm...all five were on it.

Nov 20, 2007
bone album with Bizzy verses > bone album with NO Bizzy verses
that's what i'm sayin. its good to see them all back together like that. now they finna be killin it. swizz betta come thru wit them beats cuz really tho they need to get uneek on some shit too.

now i wanna see tech do a song wit all them together on a track. that shit would be fire for real.

Apr 13, 2004
www.midwestrap.net
yea bizzy back and flesh gonna be a tight album see when ya ll talk about biuzzy ruined albums and right around that time is when they startd having problems and he was kicked out. bizzy seemed to be in a fucked up place in his world a that time that could of been why you where not feeling he was up to par. you got to have ya mind right to be able to come correct and hopefully he got his mind right now and we can get another classic album.. bu they do need u neek on them tracks

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
bizzy getting chunky lol but its good to see all 5 back and flesh out from behind them walls no man needs to be locked in a cage that long...much success to them all they got all the seasons back for the gumbo hope they serve us with a decent treat...

May 25, 2005
^^coop, whats up with a flesh album on siccness? me and the homies was sayin that shit would sick like that bizzy one. flesh rippin it over dago production (cricet, steve, moss, etc..)

May 31, 2006
bone thugs is the shit when it comes to midwest rap but that strength & loyalty only had one alright song. i'm glad they reunited.. now they just need DJ U-Neek on the beats and stay away from features such as Akon and Bow Wow....

May 2, 2002
Did they release a new video? I was watching MTV Jams and one popped up but they didn't show a name but it looked new. I hope it aint new because it kinda sucked...
you probably talkin about the video they had to shoot for ruthless for their last contracted album on the label (unreleased hits or some shit). I dont even know the name cuz I didnt care for the album and didnt invest much thought into it. I just knew all 4 (excluding flesh) had to shoot a vid for one of the songs... and yes the song sucks and yes the video sucks.