Black Nate ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
saw this cat this week in Hollywood, getting his hustle on

said he sold 20k of his new cd, i took a look at one, and it was a cd'r he was trying to sell for $10

isn't that the "Natrix" guy ? i asked him if he was from the bay, and he started acting all funny-style, like he was in the witness protection program or something

Jun 27, 2002
he said he sold 20k?......huh....? i seen dude at serramonte and copped one for like $5, listened to it once and well....that was that...Nate aint what he used to be back in 92-96...back when he dropped that Recognize Me shit...now that album was hard....now he's Black Nate Dibiase ....didnt really feel anything after the Get Low and JT days...but nate a real cool cat and i wish dude the best...

Feb 10, 2005
yea i seen that fool at the bulldog off broadway in the town...i bought his matrix or was it the dibiase shit for 5 bucks i dunno but he signed it for me.

but yea i wasnt really feel it...he shit was koo back then thou...and tha muthafucka was sportin a la dodger oufit come to think of it.BOOOOOOOOO

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I must have been feelin generous the day I met him at 7am at the 7-11 in vallejo....LOL...apparently dude gets around! I gave him $10 for his shit, he signed it for me, and then I think I lost it in my car somewhere. I didn't know he ever fucked with JT and them. I had never heard of him before.

This just made me think of a new thread.

May 17, 2005
"Black Nate Dont Playa Hate"

Nate was on GLP's Straight Out Tha Labb with Recognize Me. He also had a track on Sac Sin's Point Blank Range called Despisin on Yo Homies, but his tightest ish was easily on his own album "Recognize Me" with production from JT and Les (Silent Cries, etc). Natrix had a couple coo tracks, but peep Recognize Me for the real Black Nate.

Jul 20, 2002
I grew up with Black Nate in Westside Projects in Fillmoe. Me, him and Psycho Gangsta used to go to TGI Fridays in Oakland a few years ago and holler at the college bitches. Black Nate got the hustler spirit from JT and he obviously sold almost 10 cd's from folks in this thread alone.lol. He's cool with me, he said he was getting out of town last year so he could slang his shit elsewhere.

Aug 5, 2002
yep, that's the one he was out there selling on Hollywood Blvd., in front of that Chinese Theatre shit

:)

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
Dola Mic = Psycho Gangsta. He's responsible for those Mob House comps.

btw if he wasnt slangin you the Natrix, was it this one? Cause I thought this effort was a lot better than Natrix.

Mar 19, 2005
i copped that black nate dibiase from him in san leandro. he sold it 2 me one for 3 bucks. the only song that copped my attention was the olivia track. i think he sampled an old whispers track. the song hook was "olivia, lost and turned out" it kinda slapped, but that was the only one. But u can't deny, homey is a hustla.