Black Man / Redskin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Hmmmm....

I don't see much of a difference or a big deal!!!

I am called a black man!!!

Lmao!!! What kind of shit is that???
I don't really have a problem with it, but it's funny if you think about it!!!

The term "redskin" could never compare to "nigger, wetback, cracker, kike, sand-nigger, etc..."

keep the name!!!
Stop crying over something that really has nothing to do with nothing!!!

That is all...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
so what team name is the BlackMen or BlackSkins or Sand-Niggers or Niggers. lol just because u think it "cant compare" doesnt mean people go around calling them redskins. Also we know the difference between Black and Nigger. Dumb comparison

old and outdated name. but if they changed Redskins why not change the Cleveland Indians, or the Braves?

and "Fighting Irish" actually works because its appropriate for football, whether or not the Irish like to fight. it actually makes them looker "tougher" to most people, not degrading them...

Last edited:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
so what team name is the BlackMen or BlackSkins or Sand-Niggers or Niggers. lol just because u think it "cant compare" doesnt mean people go around calling them redskins. Also we know the difference between Black and Nigger. Dumb comparison
Dumb comparison???
Natives take the term "Redskin" as derogatory!!!
So to try and compare Redskin with other derogatory terms actually makes perfect sense!!!

LMAO!!!

My entire heritage is referred to as a color in this country!!!
That right there trumps a group of people (because not all natives are crying about this) whining about a team name!!!

how is it appropriate for football? I don't get....because its a physical act in a physical game?
how is any team name appropriate for football???
What the hell do animals have to do with football???

Last edited:
Props: SFC I-Side

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^what u just said contradicts your first post....yes they are the same, they're both racial slurs...yet you're saying it doesnt matter or it doesnt compare because you are called Black. So which is it, ok or not ok? because your first post said that they should get over it, and it cant compare to being called Black, and then u just said that its the same thing.

and I-Side where's the complaints about fighting? and yes because football is a physical game and a lot of the terminology/stadiums have war/fighting-like names...i dont see it as a problem. If you think it makes Irish look bad, start a campaign. I don't see a huge movement claiming that.

Dec 12, 2006
and I-Side where's the complaints about fighting?
Right here guy, Im outraged

and yes because football is a physical game and a lot of the terminology/stadiums have war/fighting-like names...i dont see it as a problem.
Well then your a racist

If you think it makes Irish look bad, start a campaign. I don't see a huge movement claiming that.
Done, and give it sometime. Facebook page forthcoming

Props: YOUNGNUTT

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I'm just sayin I don't see how natives can take the term "Redskin" as derogatory when a whole race of people are being referred to as "Black" without a problem.

As far as it being a team name...
The team was given it's name by the owner at the time in homage to the coach at the time "Lone Star Dietz" a Native who is part Sioux!!!
So I say what's the problem with the team name?
It's not like your whole race of people are being referred to as "Redskin" plus there's another race out here that is referred to as "Black People", so what's the beef of a team name???
lol, they are referred to as Indians by mistake, they should be making a bigger stink about that then a team name!!!

These are just my views!!! If you share the same view, cool. If not, fuck you!
lol, jp, kinda!!!

Last edited:
Props: Tony

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you guys are all wrong. redskin isnt referring to the color of native skin, it is a slang term that was used for native american scalps in the pioneer days.

the early united states government used to pay out cash for every bloody 'savage' scalp that was turned in, be it from man, woman, or child. think about that for a second. do you know how horrifying it is to be scalped? its not something you survive and is usually not done to a living human. enterprising individuals would raid native americans, kill them all to a man woman and child, saw off the top of their heads, and turn in the piled up gory wagon loads of scalps for money. redskins represents genocide for profit.