Black Lives Matter??? To who?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
MOST OF THE BLK ON BLK VIOLENCE HAS TO DO WITH GANGS AND POVERTY AND IS WHAT I CALL SYSTEMATIC POPULATION CONTROL AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT AND THE INJUSTICES WHICH TAKE PLACE
and thats why that shit needs to end. we are giving the media, the cops, the keyboard grand wizards a freebie with the black on black and brown on brown violence.

WE NEED TO STOP KILLING OURSELVES.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
How many "people" of any race including black people are in work clothes just on the way to they're job getting shot by cops? How many black dudes in suites getting shot? How many black woman getting shot in contrast to young black men? I'm telling you it's about 90 percent perception when cops see a cholo, biker and black dude with a thug style they are going to fuck with them
i shouldnt be shot because i decided to wear a certain style of clothing or because i cant have silky smooth hair so i braid the shit.

Nov 27, 2014
i shouldnt be shot because i decided to wear a certain style of clothing or because i cant have silky smooth hair so i braid the shit.
I agree with you 110% but what's right isn't reality now is it? The reality if give out the perception that your dope dealer, pimp, cholo, biker, methed out white trash, or thug in general the police are going to fuck with you. Police have meetings before every shift the bosses telling them be careful these black lives matter people / movement are targeting cops (they just killed 8 in Dallas) you have the media causing racial division every day by showing the police shootings. There have been riots in half of the major cities in America the past decade, these cops are scared of black people now and the fucked up thing is most white cops never been from the hood and can't tell the difference between a thug black dude and a working man and they probably are racist. You also have black cops who hate they're own people because they get disrpected by the fools they deal with every day and most the killings are black on black. It's a huge fucking mess. Every election year the media turns the racist shit up to control us by dividing us over stupid shit like skin color. I think if you want to solve the problem for real the first thing that needs to change is the black on black murder rate and give young black males a better reputation and public image to America in general then the police will have absolutely no excuse for doing the shit they do and the general public of all races will stand behind the movement. Right now I think we live in peace with each other for the most part but this shit won't stop it will just get worse. When black people start really offing cops then who ever is president can declare a state of emergency and declare Martial law in the black community

Jul 4, 2011
THEY WANT A RACE WAR....WHEN THE SMART BLK AMERICANS WAKE UP AND REALIZE INSTEAD OF KILLING EACH OTHER OVER THE STUFF IN LIFE THAT DOESNT "MATTER" 2 THE ENEMIES AND ACTUALLY START PUTTING THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE 4 A PURPOSE WHICH INVOLVES JUSTICE 4 US AND RETALIATION....THINGS WILL CHANGE. BUT UNTIL THEN, ITS JUST A NUMBERS GAME AND WE ARE LOSING AT A RAPID PACE
Real talk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I agree with you 110% but what's right isn't reality now is it? The reality if give out the perception that your dope dealer, pimp, cholo, biker, methed out white trash, or thug in general the police are going to fuck with you. Police have meetings before every shift the bosses telling them be careful these black lives matter people / movement are targeting cops (they just killed 8 in Dallas) you have the media causing racial division every day by showing the police shootings. There have been riots in half of the major cities in America the past decade, these cops are scared of black people now and the fucked up thing is most white cops never been from the hood and can't tell the difference between a thug black dude and a working man and they probably are racist. You also have black cops who hate they're own people because they get disrpected by the fools they deal with every day and most the killings are black on black. It's a huge fucking mess. Every election year the media turns the racist shit up to control us by dividing us over stupid shit like skin color. I think if you want to solve the problem for real the first thing that needs to change is the black on black murder rate and give young black males a better reputation and public image to America in general then the police will have absolutely no excuse for doing the shit they do and the general public of all races will stand behind the movement. Right now I think we live in peace with each other for the most part but this shit won't stop it will just get worse. When black people start really offing cops then who ever is president can declare a state of emergency and declare Martial law in the black community
Correct me if I'm wrong but you make this sound (cops killing people of color) like it is something new. This has been going on in the US since the police were invented (slave patrols). If you don't understand the origin then you don't understand the problem, which is why people give excuses for law enforcement's actions.

Jul 4, 2011
Correct me if I'm wrong but you make this sound (cops killing people of color) like it is something new. This has been going on in the US since the police were invented (slave patrols). If you don't understand the origin then you don't understand the problem, which is why people give excuses for law enforcement's actions.
Exactly this shit ain't nothing new, tryna say it's a public image problem is ignorant. Was it a public image problem in the West Coast when they started killing us the moment we migrated from the South in the 40's and 50's? NoJive @NoJive Do you got any idea at all why the Black Panthers were started in the 60's? Lol folks don't know the history but want to talk about what black men should be doing...

The superthug image is a creation of Ronald Reagan that began with the War on Drugs in the 80's. It took decades of blaming black men for all crime, drug dealing, drug use, etc. in America to create the image they now use to blame any case of police brutality against a black man on that same black man. You're right that latinos do not share the "image" that we do despite the fact that they get arrested for the same shit... Y'all are political punching bags too but enough of y'all look white where they ain't gonna go the extra mile to make you the public face of degeneracy and failure. Instead of joining the club blaming black men for an "image problem" that we did not create, take some time to actually learn the history and find out for yourself that a lot of Western and Midwestern cities imported their police officers from the Deep South back in the day because they WANTED brutality against us.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pretty much. It's exploiting the human's natural tribalistic tendencies. There are several other ways to exploit this cognitive defect to divide people that are being utilized as well; by class, by sex, union v non-union, political allegiance, sexual orientation, geographical regions, sports teams, gangs, tons of other examples I don't feel like going into. Race is the most disgusting one and the most tumultuous though and as long as people keep allowing themselves to be divided into small separate tribes and maintain and embrace that herd mentality, they'll continue to be controlled and led. The definition of sheeple

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Ill just leave this here

Having a difficult time with all these trap rappers and drug kingpin rappers talking about #blacklivesmatter . They sold drugs that helped destroy the community and got rich. Then made songs glorifying it and got rich again. Better late than never I guess? Idk. Black lives, all lives I'm with whatever makes peace most permanent.

~Murs

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SMH @ FOLKS WHO TRY TO SHIFT THE TOPIC TO "WELL WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE?!"
What is the message and goal of black lives matter?

That "Black Lives Matter"; the systematic profiling and killing and beating of black lives by police has to be stopped because it's out of control, it's "an epidemic". Furthermore there are those (mostly uneducated sheeple or violent criminals with untreated mental illness that are easily manipulated by tribalist echo chambers) that take it step further and say that there needs to be a violent revolution where "they" fight back against "them" ala guerilla terrorism warfare against the police, or by burning down and looting businesses.

The numbers don't paint the same picture. When 4,472 young black men were murdered by other young black men between 01/01/09 - 12/31/12, compared to 112 justified / unjustified combined annual police homicides, it becomes clear where the real epidemic is. 97.5% or 40:1 black on black homicide vs police on black homicide. But I guess looking at the actual numbers then wondering why those 97.5% of Black Lives lost isn't being talked about is inconvenient? Or racist? Or what was your point

Oh well just keep ignoring it i guess. We'll talk about it again in 4 years

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And I say from 09-12 because those are the most complete numbers that are out there, from the FBI Homicide Supplementary Reports.

What's even more stunning is these statistics are not even complete. America is improving it's Law Enforcement reporting systems and the data and statistics will be more complete and accessible within the coming years, thanks to NIBRS. The complete picture will be inarguable and we'll be able to have a clearer discussion about all of this. Until then it'll just be the same old numbers being interpreted differently to fit whomever's agenda

The left says blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed or hurt than whites when adjusted for percentage of their total population, and the right says young black men are responsible for 40% of total police homicides and commit a vastly larger amount of violent crime, as much as 70% of all violent crimes despite being approximately 3% of the total population (13% of our populace is African Americans, 7% are women, leaving 6% while 3% are "young") and there is a reason for police bias; I'm just waiting for the new numbers.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
What is the message and goal of black lives matter?

That "Black Lives Matter"; the systematic profiling and killing and beating of black lives by police has to be stopped because it's out of control, it's "an epidemic". Furthermore there are those (mostly uneducated sheeple or violent criminals with untreated mental illness that are easily manipulated by tribalist echo chambers) that take it step further and say that there needs to be a violent revolution where "they" fight back against "them" ala guerilla terrorism warfare against the police, or by burning down and looting businesses.

The numbers don't paint the same picture. When 4,472 young black men were murdered by other young black men between 01/01/09 - 12/31/12, compared to 112 justified / unjustified combined annual police homicides, it becomes clear where the real epidemic is. 97.5% or 40:1 black on black homicide vs police on black homicide. But I guess looking at the actual numbers then wondering why those 97.5% of Black Lives lost isn't being talked about is inconvenient? Or racist? Or what was your point

Oh well just keep ignoring it i guess. We'll talk about it again in 4 years

Black lives matter is a movement against systematic oppression lol smh .. About people with power treating blacks as less soley based on their skin color. Use your common sense. Crime is a whole nother animal and it's a way for white supremacists to shift the topic .. When white people kill white people, and then a terrorist attack happens, do people say "welllll, what about white on white crime tho?!?" .. Lol . It's the dumbest shit ever, a talking point that only racist folks and tap dancing black folks resort to. Period.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Black lives matter is a movement against systematic oppression lol smh .. About people with power treating blacks as less soley based on their skin color. Use your common sense. Crime is a whole nother animal and it's a way for white supremacists to shift the topic .. When white people kill white people, and then a terrorist attack happens, do people say "welllll, what about white on white crime tho?!?" .. Lol . It's the dumbest shit ever, a talking point that only racist folks and tap dancing black folks resort to. Period.
Are you serious? I guess you are. Well, your thoughts are the homogenized echo'ings of pretty much every ill-informed person out there, except you're several months behind in the discussion. Since you're unwilling to continue any type of meaningful conversation and have already dismissed any other opinions or questions about the topic as being racist, then declaring you're unable or unwilling to hear anything else other than your own simplified and false world-view, then I guess that's that.

Feb 19, 2015
Are you serious? I guess you are. Well, your thoughts are the homogenized echo'ings of pretty much every ill-informed person out there, except you're several months behind in the discussion. Since you're unwilling to continue any type of meaningful conversation and have already dismissed any other opinions or questions about the topic as being racist, then declaring you're unable or unwilling to hear anything else other than your own simplified and false world-view, then I guess that's that.

Good job at saying absolutely nothing .. I made points and u just replied without saying anything of substance to even attempt debunking them. Your stance is very similar to those of the white supremacists fam. Those who deny that systematic oppression exists, like that white racists talk show bitch Tomi lahren, who sounds like the child of a klansman.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Good job at saying absolutely nothing .. I made points and u just replied without saying anything of substance to even attempt debunking them. Your stance is very similar to those of the white supremacists fam. Those who deny that systematic oppression exists, like that white racists talk show bitch Tomi lahren, who sounds like the child of a klansman.
You already typed Period., and dismissed any incoming replies as being racist; what am I suppose to do? Type and then be labeled racist? I've already been labeled racist a dozen times over on this board that's the modus operandi for echo-chambers, to immediately reject and censor different opinions and only allow the same sentiments to be repeated, reinforced, strengthened, until they evolve into an extreme usually false homogeneous set of blanket statements. There's even some guy still following me months after I posted in that cop hate thread and basically cusses me out in caps anytime he sees me lol.

Your example just doesn't make sense at all, I don't get it

When white people kill white people, and then a terrorist attack happens, do people say "welllll, what about white on white crime tho?!?"
We're just going to end up talking in circles forever so I'm going to go watch football

Feb 19, 2015
You already typed Period., and dismissed any incoming replies as being racist; what am I suppose to do? Type and then be labeled racist? I've already been labeled racist a dozen times over on this board that's the modus operandi for echo-chambers, to immediately reject and censor different opinions and only allow the same sentiments to be repeated, reinforced, strengthened, until they evolve into an extreme usually false homogeneous set of blanket statements. There's even some guy still following me months after I posted in that cop hate thread and basically cusses me out in caps anytime he sees me lol.

Your example just doesn't make sense at all, I don't get it

We're just going to end up talking in circles forever so I'm going to go watch football

Good because if u can't even address any of my points, then this isn't even a debate..

GO RAMS!