Black Lives Matter??? To who?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Exactly this shit ain't nothing new, tryna say it's a public image problem is ignorant. Was it a public image problem in the West Coast when they started killing us the moment we migrated from the South in the 40's and 50's? NoJive @NoJive Do you got any idea at all why the Black Panthers were started in the 60's? Lol folks don't know the history but want to talk about what black men should be doing...

The superthug image is a creation of Ronald Reagan that began with the War on Drugs in the 80's. It took decades of blaming black men for all crime, drug dealing, drug use, etc. in America to create the image they now use to blame any case of police brutality against a black man on that same black man. You're right that latinos do not share the "image" that we do despite the fact that they get arrested for the same shit... Y'all are political punching bags too but enough of y'all look white where they ain't gonna go the extra mile to make you the public face of degeneracy and failure. Instead of joining the club blaming black men for an "image problem" that we did not create, take some time to actually learn the history and find out for yourself that a lot of Western and Midwestern cities imported their police officers from the Deep South back in the day because they WANTED brutality against us.
No I get it but it's about to be 2017 plenty of black men have made it out the hood and most these police shootings are because cops have this hood image of black people I say change the image we can fix a big chunk of the problem. Black people aren't getting gunned down by cops in the UK like that maybe figure out why that is I don't know. We just searching for a utopia that will never be unless GOD comes back and fixes it. It's beyond human capability to solve all problems. In 3017 humans will be racist against Alians and highly evolved monkeys probably shoot them down with laser guns who knows

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I’m guessing the NBA players with the “vote” t-shirts wanted Biden, now they will sell less sneakers because people have to pay higher taxes and healthcare and medicine prices also went up because of Biden, and higher gas prices.....BLM has nothing to bitch about for now on because they got their guy Biden.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I’m guessing the NBA players with the “vote” t-shirts wanted Biden, now they will sell less sneakers because people have to pay higher taxes and healthcare and medicine prices also went up because of Biden, and higher gas prices.....BLM has nothing to bitch about for now on because they got their guy Biden.
C'mon breh you know mostly poor people buy those sneakers when they can't afford them because poor people have horrible money habits. They will still buy them goddamn sneakers and you know it.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
C'mon breh you know mostly poor people buy those sneakers when they can't afford them because poor people have horrible money habits. They will still buy them goddamn sneakers and you know it.
They’ll consume less of “wants” when they are paying higher prices on priorities.....me myself I collect Nike’s and Jordans and I actually have 2 pairs of Lebron James shoes in my collection, but for this year I will be spending less on sneakers and more money towards priorities because of gas and other prices going up, and definitely never buying Lebrons shoes in the future.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They’ll consume less of “wants” when they are paying higher prices on priorities.....me myself I collect Nike’s and Jordans and I actually have 2 pairs of Lebron James shoes in my collection, but for this year I will be spending less on sneakers and more money towards priorities because of gas and other prices going up, and definitely never buying Lebrons shoes in the future.
Well good. Capitalism poorly taught you to buy more pairs of sneakers than you need. I'm not clowning you for collecting anything of value, I hope you make a lot off bread of em, js, how menial shit like that is even a conversation shows how doomed this cultureless society is. Maybe poor people should go get an education then instead of watching tiktok and bravo while trying to buy wants.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Well good. Capitalism poorly taught you to buy more pairs of sneakers than you need.
Other people spend more on drugs and alcohol or alimony payments than what I spent on sneakers and other items.... I wasn’t dumb enough to get caught up in a alimony payment like other people my age, so I could afford to collect things.

the average weed smoker buys a 1/4 oz a week or an alcoholic buys a 12 pack every day or cigarette smokers smoke a pack a day....I quit drinking and smoking weed a while ago and spent less on sneakers and other things I collect than what those other people spend every month on their drug habit.

Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin