Black Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
shit,... I love my beats by dre headphones.

bought em brand new off my coworker for $50, he won that shit in a raffle @ work & didnt know what they cost in the store.

..hell, I didnt even give him cash.

I had a $50 winning lotto ticket on my desk & gave him that shit.
Are u sure they were real? I know this dude that runs around tryin to sell fake beats for 30-50 bucks a pop... Cuz he orders fake ones from japan for $60 for a pack of ten.

May 6, 2009
I was actually going to swoop some beats by dre executives. What else is there that is better? I listened to a bunch at best buy and seemed like the beats felt the most comfortable and they were slumpin. I have been looking for headphones with a lot of bass like they have. What do you guys suggest?

Jun 5, 2004
ya breh they are real ...my work aint gonna buy no bootleg japan shit as a gift for someone
O fasho... Well yea if u got em for 50 bucks then thats a comeup. Beats aint like terrible headphones its just for the price there is better stuff, but for 50 bucks u cant really go wrong thats probably the best u can find i probably woulda bought em too

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Beats pill looks wack. I bought a Mini jambox for portability, has great sound, deep bass for a Bluetooth speaker.

My only Black Friday buy was a Samsung 55" 120hz LED smart TV. I don't give a damn about the smart features, I just wanted something slim and bigger for my bedroom.

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yo fam,..whats better,...the new Vizio razor tvs,..or the l'g's?........if u guys had a choice to pick one,which one would u choose,..they both look good but im more of longevity,..i just want it to last!.i know samsung is the shit ,but they shot up too high after black friday,...411?

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
the mainstream corporate media hypes up black friday knowing exactly whats gonna happen in terms of fights and riots every single year